No announcement yet.

CTF-GreenCause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed that corners mesh have no collisions, it's fixed in the next version

Originally posted by darksonny View Post
    Bloodking where is my beloved moon-ish sphere over that nice skybox you made? I tell you because I dont know if this map its done or not, dont forget add a moon on the sky, it feels odd trying to see where iare coming the lights and shadow over terrain, wall etc...I love you map dude, and ravenbreak its cool
    Just here [MENTION=6743]darksonny[/MENTION], how do you not see it?

ps: yep all the background, water, rocks and even the sky are placeholders
    Attached Files
    DM-IronSight-CTF-GreenCause - DM-Blaster - CTF-RavenBreak - Assault Mappack
    Download Folders: My maps & Assault Mappack

Comment

Originally posted by BloodK1nG View Post
      I noticed that corners mesh have no collisions, it's fixed in the next version

Just here @darksonny, how do you not see it?

ps: yep all the background, water, rocks and even the sky are placeholders
      If you get a moon with several craters and shapes typical of a moon with a slight yellow tint on it I would be happyh! hahaha

Comment

Well, not all nights have full moon

Download v1.5 (86MB) (20/10/2016)
        (if you have troubles to direct download from mpf: right click, save-as then rename the file .html to .pak)

Changelist:
        v15: full rebuild on UE4.14, missing collisions on corners fixed (20/10/2016)

(Installation: paste the .pak in C:\Users\...\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\MyContent OR C:\Users\...\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\DownloadedPaks)

MapRotation=/Game/Maps/CTF-GreenCause-v15
        RedirectReferences=(PackageName="CTF-
        GreenCause-v15
        -WindowsNoEditor", PackageURLProtocol="https", PackageURL="redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/users/BloodK1nGc753/CTF-GreenCause-v15-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageChecksum="3d16a1e0bb3a9f9d4621c3a50c92ccf4")

Comment

I had a cooking issue with this one; DM-Blaster took 25min to cook but I stopped CTF-GreenCause after +10 hours without result, so no pak for the current build.

Comment

Re-uploaded

Download v1.5 (84MB) (24/01/2017)

Comment

Working...
            X