• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Re-uploaded

Download v1.5 (84MB) (24/01/2017)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had a cooking issue with this one; DM-Blaster took 25min to cook but I stopped CTF-GreenCause after +10 hours without result, so no pak for the current build.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, not all nights have full moon

Download v1.5 (86MB) (20/10/2016)
    (if you have troubles to direct download from mpf: right click, save-as then rename the file .html to .pak)

Changelist:
    v15: full rebuild on UE4.14, missing collisions on corners fixed (20/10/2016)

(Installation: paste the .pak in C:\Users\...\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\MyContent OR C:\Users\...\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\DownloadedPaks)

MapRotation=/Game/Maps/CTF-GreenCause-v15
    RedirectReferences=(PackageName="CTF-
    GreenCause-v15
    -WindowsNoEditor", PackageURLProtocol="https", PackageURL="redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/users/BloodK1nGc753/CTF-GreenCause-v15-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageChecksum="3d16a1e0bb3a9f9d4621c3a50c92ccf4")

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BloodK1nG View Post
    I noticed that corners mesh have no collisions, it's fixed in the next version

Just here @darksonny, how do you not see it?

ps: yep all the background, water, rocks and even the sky are placeholders
    If you get a moon with several craters and shapes typical of a moon with a slight yellow tint on it I would be happyh! hahaha

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I noticed that corners mesh have no collisions, it's fixed in the next version

Originally posted by darksonny View Post
    Bloodking where is my beloved moon-ish sphere over that nice skybox you made? I tell you because I dont know if this map its done or not, dont forget add a moon on the sky, it feels odd trying to see where iare coming the lights and shadow over terrain, wall etc...I love you map dude, and ravenbreak its cool
    Just here [MENTION=6743]darksonny[/MENTION], how do you not see it?

ps: yep all the background, water, rocks and even the sky are placeholders
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bloodking where is my beloved moon-ish sphere over that nice skybox you made? I tell you because I dont know if this map its done or not, dont forget add a moon on the sky, it feels odd trying to see where iare coming the lights and shadow over terrain, wall etc...I love you map dude, and ravenbreak its cool

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Archer6621 View Post
    The map is really pretty and fun, gave it a whirl offline with bots.

However I ran into a little glitch, I think one of the staircases is missing collisions because I fell right through it haha, the blue large staircase at the center (opposite to the red one on your second screenshot in the post above).
    LOL! Thank you! I've fixed it and updated the download links. (cannot believe I played two rounds without noticing this...)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The map is really pretty and fun, gave it a whirl offline with bots.

However I ran into a little glitch, I think one of the staircases is missing collisions because I fell right through it haha, the blue large staircase at the center (opposite to the red one on your second screenshot in the post above).

Leave a comment:

• replied

Meshed version (still WIP) uploaded:

Download v1.5 (82MB) (15/07/2016)

Originally posted by enioentity View Post
    I kinda fell in love in that second picture in the first post! I like modern stone layout(ut99 style) more than the castle theme!
    Me too and so the disappointment when I saw the tuba's nali theme becoming a pirate one, sure it's nice but it's UT damm it
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BloodK1nG; 07-16-2016, 09:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I kinda fell in love in that second picture in the first post! I like modern stone layout(ut99 style) more than the castle theme!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok end of the month

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
    Cool when come the Pak?
    Well I've been a bit lazy on blocking volume pass, and will probably steal the tuba ones
    Let say one day after Tuba release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool when come the Pak?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Still need few ajustements but GreenCause is Meshed:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok the map is rebuild and recooked

Download v1.4:
    https://ut.rushbase.net/BloodK1nG/CT...wsNoEditor.pak 8MB

(Installation: paste the .pak in C:\Users\...\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\MyContent)

MapRotation=/Game/MyContent/CTF-GreenCause-v14
    RedirectReferences=(PackageName="CTF-GreenCause-v14-WindowsNoEditor", PackageURLProtocol="http", PackageURL="ut.rushbase.net/BloodK1nG/CTF-GreenCause-v14-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageChecksum="51f74a7379bcf17476c5482d120b0a79")

Leave a comment:

Working...
X