CTF-Bloxeh

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Bloxeh

This is a remake of the CTF-Bloxeh map from UT2004. Two simple bases seperated by an open common ground, crossed by multiple routes on multiple levels.

Pictures (click for big):

Download: https://ut.rushbase.net/vl49/CTF-Bloxeh/CTF-Bloxeh.pak
    Last edited by vl49; 03-26-2015, 03:26 PM.

imo one of the best ctf maps in 2k4

Comment

its a must have map thx
      Admin @JoinTheForce Online Gaming Community
      Playing UT Since 99

- CTF-W00T - CTF-Tourney - DM-BioLab - CTF-WickedX - CTF-TwinTombs - My entire map list

Comment

Probably my favorite CTF map and it looks like you have done a good job at remaking it but why does t seem so dark?

Comment

Yeah bloxeh! Simple and one of best maps in ut2004 i played alot of it in iCTF :P, now remake sprinta and w00t

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
            Probably my favorite CTF map and it looks like you have done a good job at remaking it but why does t seem so dark?
            I think it's just the thumbnails. On the full-size pictures and in game it's plenty bright.

Comment

Ah ok, I didn't click on them at the time of posting that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbaxm2 View Post
                Ah ok, I didn't click on them at the time of posting that.
                Yeah, its not obvious that they were links. I've added a note now.

Comment

I'm having a problem with this map - whenever the server switches to it, it never loads in my game. The UT4 process becomes unresponsive and I have to terminate it from task manager. I've waited 10 minutes or so and still nothing.

My system is older but I haven't had this issue with any other map so far.

I've deleted my entire local cache of downloaded content and the map has re-downloaded. I've verified my game content as well.

I'm running 64-bit Win7 Home Premium, 6GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 video card.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Well - this is still happening, even after the most recent builds. I just re-downloaded the map fresh and it still hangs on the loading screen.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could offer suggestions or let me know what I can do to help with debugging the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by BT|Saboteur View Post
                      Well - this is still happening, even after the most recent builds. I just re-downloaded the map fresh and it still hangs on the loading screen.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could offer suggestions or let me know what I can do to help with debugging the issue.
                      Hey sab, this is a different version of Bloxeh than the one you have issues with. This one hasn't been updated in a year.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

So I can download the map from this thread without problems? Or where else can I get it? Really want to play this map again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ßaal View Post
                            So I can download the map from this thread without problems? Or where else can I get it? Really want to play this map again!!!
                            the map needs to be recooked/shared as the dl map available is missing the "-WindowsNoEditor.pak" file name! ... .pak wont work ...at least on the server!
                            http://s5.postimg.org/edy9j9ykn/Laam...Forum_Sig1.jpg

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-
                            http://s5.postimg.org/qsk8gc8zn/Instagib.gif

Comment

that's unfortunate, but thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
                              X