DM-Viridian Dreams [REMAKE] WIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Just stumbled across this as I was looking to see if anyone was remaking a few of my old fave's - it looks great Code, I'm hoping that you get around to finishing it some day

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by code187 View Post
    Sorry I've been slack. I've moved house and my gf is 39 weeks pregnant so I've been settling in to new house and getting babies room ready. I have done more work on this map and it's almost fully meshed just haven't shared it.
    Congratulations! Take your time. We're not going anywhere Looking forward to the next release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry I've been slack. I've moved house and my gf is 39 weeks pregnant so I've been settling in to new house and getting babies room ready. I have done more work on this map and it's almost fully meshed just haven't shared it. I'm still waiting for my new computer table at the moment pc is connected but not in a comfortable position to spend hours on. I'll be fully back soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey code! any news?
    a reply is highly appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    sweet!

one of the most underrated duel maps...

ty! keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I love this map, I'm really looking forward to playing it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ~SPECTRE~ View Post
    I could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure that the BSP is mostly ported.
    He's just got it there until static meshes become available.
    "Ported", as in converted from the old map files into UE4, correct? Sorry, still a little foggy on some terminology.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think this is your best one so far.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Skip106 View Post
    So first post here - impressed with the look. How did you make the curved walls/platform in the 3rd and 4th screenshot? Just a modified cylinder/square BSP combo, or did you do something special? I'm looking to make a similar feature in one of my maps, so I was just curious.

EDIT: whoops, multiple posts.
    I could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure that the BSP is mostly ported.
    He's just got it there until static meshes become available.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So first post here - impressed with the look. How did you make the curved walls/platform in the 3rd and 4th screenshot? Just a modified cylinder/square BSP combo, or did you do something special? I'm looking to make a similar feature in one of my maps, so I was just curious.

EDIT: whoops, multiple posts.
    Last edited by Skip106; 03-27-2015, 04:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dont know what the point of it being on github i mean i can just pointlessly download the engine to get them and double up on editing software, its free after all. If its released on one why isnt it on both?

The updates for Github are constantly worked on and submitted. The launcher has to be prepared and "somewhat" bug free before release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dont know what the point of it being on github i mean i can just pointlessly download the engine to get them and double up on editing software, its free after all. If its released on one why isnt it on both?
    Last edited by code187; 03-27-2015, 01:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What "we" need is static mesh so maps can be finished off. ASAP
    Check out my last post HERE. XD

Ah...the good old days!

EDIT: If they aren't in a launcher update by the time I get home, after work tonight, i'm going to reinstall the long way. :/
    Last edited by ~SPECTRE~; 03-27-2015, 01:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ~SPECTRE~ View Post
    You're currently working on 10+ maps.

Do we need to plan an intervention?

What "we" need is static mesh so maps can be finished off. ASAP

Leave a comment:

Working...
X