CTF-Jumppoint-a1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Jumppoint-a1

Iv pretty much done all I can do with Longest yard until more textures/mesh come out so I might as well do the next step which is mirror it into the CTF version, some stuff and weapons have been removed / added to balance game play.
    download coming soon , as I cant get bots to use jump pads to cross the map yet :/

Attached Files
    Ciaran "Venguard" O Kelly
    Maps U2K4 : AS-Protocore ///AS-Krystalis Station ------ Maps TF2 : CTF-Daylight /// CP-2Shack
    Maps UT4 : DM-FractalCore /// DM-Q3DM17

Neat, looks like a more complicated version of Wootabulous. I would however make it so that its not another jump to the flag, that will kill instagib players interest in the map since air time = death in instagib.
    PayBack
    Come Join UT4Pugs.com on Discord! https://discord.gg/nx5Gnbx
    Capture the Flag, Elimination, Duel, Assault, Flag Run, Death Match, Team Death Match, Custom Maps and Mutators!
    UT4Pugs Chicao MEGAHUB - Dual CPU, Intel Xeon 16C/32T 64GB RAM Bare Metal Server
    UT4Pugs Detroit Minihub - Single CPU, Intel Haswell 4C/4T 8GB RAM SSD Bare Metal Server

Comment

Wow this is really amazing!!

Comment

Maybe even consider putting the bases on a 90 degree angle from each other or something similar with something in between that blocks line of sight. From my experience these maps that are fully open and visible end to end become spam fests with hitscan weapons, so a way to break that up would go a long way.

Comment

Is this map ready for download?

Comment

Working...
          X