No announcement yet.

DM-FractalCore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Laambo is referring to is the situation where you already have the same-named file in C:UT\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\DownloadedPaks. If you join a server with a file of the same name, it won't get downloaded and then there will be a conflict. Until they fix this, you have to change the name of the .pak after each recook. It's not that big of a deal actually because the name of the .pak (so far) doesn't show up in game anywhere. The game uses the name as provided in the world settings.
    Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Will be good to see reworked CTF version of this map. 2 simmetrical tonnels with different routes (sides) and fractal core with shiel belt in centre

Comment

I added this to the Duel game mode as it's kind of small for a reg. DM!

... but its in the DM rotation as well!

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

Comment

TY for this map Venguard! Locked & Loaded on the LoPing Arena server for your enjoyment.
          A nice looking remake indeed.

Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 11-22-2015, 04:22 PM.
          LoPing
          Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Any chance we can get a recook on this Venguard? I'm also guessing you would need to drop in Rattlesnake's map scaler and scale it up for the player size change since it was borderline too small before. I notice you haven't posted since November so I'm a bit worried...
            Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Working...
            X