• Show
Clear All

275 Brushes left

Attached Files
    RASTE IN PEACE !
    Maps: DM-Hydraulics | DM-Affliction
    Weapon: Redeemer

Comment

Cool Raste! Looks like you will reach the most important milestone soon, after a hell bunch of work on hydraulics. Congratulations ahead! The rest will be more an art an hence hopefully more fun part to mix up the right materials and texture maps. I assume will be a complete different kind of task ..... Again many thanks from us players for your hard work!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Van View Post
        Cool Raste! Looks like you will reach the most important milestone soon, after a hell bunch of work on hydraulics. Congratulations ahead! The rest will be more an art an hence hopefully more fun part to mix up the right materials and texture maps. I assume will be a complete different kind of task ..... Again many thanks from us players for your hard work!
        I got cool stuff coming this way indeed! The design of the map is an exhausting process for me, I am really starting to feel the weight of the workload. I'm not that imaginative, so creating new meshes is hard for me; however I'm very good at taking meshes to the next level by adding details. Can't wait to finish this first pass of modeling
        RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

Keep it up Raste! You'll get there

Another WIP shot of vacant
          This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Comment

Looks amazing NATO! I thought I would get tired of seeing the Outpost assets but I am continually proven wrong.
            DM-Nine | CTF-HolyOak

Comment

Originally posted by NATO_chrisjm View Post
              Keep it up Raste! You'll get there

Another WIP shot of vacant
              This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
              This looks great!

Comment

Currently experimenting with using overlord assets in a duel map, kinda like the key mechanic in elder. I'll probably have a couple of doors that you can open as the overlord that give access to quicker paths but nothing too crazy, just something to give some extra strats and depth to the map.

:|

Comment

Nato when come a new Versin from DM-Vacant?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files
                    RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

Just because I like this part

RASTE IN PEACE !

Comment

That looks great man Let me know when you got a (new) build available
                        Plz also update it in our database and the redirect while you're at it btw :P
                        Pro 2 Play Community Website @ https://www.pro2play.com/
                        UT4 Server/Hub Guide @ https://www.pro2play.com/games/ut4/guide.php
                        UT3 Server Guide @ https://www.pro2play.com/games/ut3/serverguide.php
                        Need help? Join Discord Chat @ https://discord.gg/ETv384q

Comment

Looking good Raste!

I feel like it needs something. Not sure what. More definition. Maybe a splash of colour. Not done a lighting pass at all yet so maybe that'll help :/

Comment

Nato, I would say it needs a point of interest. Yes the central building is a bit taller than the rest, but it also looks the same as the rest.

There isn't much to focus or anchor your eyes on in the scene, so instead you see "all of it", which is not very interesting or memorable. Lighting would help a bit, although with bright natural daylight it may be tricky.
                            DM-Kosko (A04) | DM-Backspace (Released!) | DM-Veracity (A01)| DM-Smog (A01) | DM-Conflux (A02)

Comment

I'm hoping to use some of the wide coloured band decals that outpost uses along with lighting to pick out areas, but yeah, you've kind of nailed what was bothering me there.

Comment

Hello Folks. I wanted to stop by and introduce my first Unreal Tournament 4 map : DM-Contrast.

This is a duel map. I created the layout back in December but never did anything with it since. Well, a week or so ago I started to texturize it in the little free time I have. All materials (except the skybox.... for now) are 100% created by myself. I'm not a great texture artist my any means, but I wanted to have a sleek and clean looking map.

Things I need to do still :

Add the three missing lifts. I'm sure you can spot where they are going to be in the screenshots.

Add bot support

Add non-weapon pickups

Create a custom skybox

Work on the lighting even more. (I've been toying around with the square teal lights. I like them, but I need to delete some of them. I feel like there are too many and it looks unorganized)

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X