Map: DM-NoEscapeSewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map: DM-NoEscapeSewers

Started this set of meshes based on modular sewer/dungeon today. The planned layout is a double arena connected by I-hall with vertical elements designed for 2-4 players.

At it's basics, the blockout could be compared to Serious Sam 2's Royal Sewers and Q3dm1. Current mesh/lighting is placeholder. Final version may resemble something like Effects Cave or whatever look the overall project lends to. The end result should be an easy to work with modular set for those interested in tinkering around with levels.

chrisholden.net - DM-NoEscapeSewers

I dont particularly get the layout yet, coulld you shed some lights in there so that we can better get a visual of how things connect? What options there are for gameplay?

I like the feel of it so far.

Comment

Keen to see where this goes Chris. Make sure to keep us up to date via twitter. [=

Comment

That actually looks really awesome, brilliant start I too am looking forward to seeing what you do with this.

Comment

"It's sawweeeeeeeeeet!"

I like it so far, if this gets proper textures/materials, it will be a blast in terms of look: Simple but pretty, just what the new game is supposed to be! And it reminds of Unreal and UT in style (I feel reminded of the U1 campaign).
          Make sure to place proper blocking volumes (in case they're not called that way anymore, invisible things that block stuff ) or have proper/reasonable simple collision for the meshes once the full layout is done.

Looking forward to what you are going to do with this!

Should this turn out to be a really sweet (official) map, I suggest to give it a shorter and catchy name though, e.g. DM-OldSewer or DM-NoEscape or something alike.
          S l y .

Comment

Omg ! Definitely the type of map I want to play on !

Really good job mate, can't wait for an update on this map ! (Or a video ^^ )

Comment

Really liking the design on this ChrisHolden!
              I actually quite like the yellow light against the plain white geometry. Looks cool.
              Can't wait to see more!
              Unreal Old Friends
              My previous Unreal work

Comment

Any progress ?
                Stevie's corner
                Maps : DM-Valas, DM-Thaq, DM-Coda, DM-Chroma FPS, DM-Chroma, DM-Dakylian, DM-Elik, DM-Akar, DM-Aryth, DM-Aly, CTF-Infiltrate, DM-Delta
                Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

Working...
                X