• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Darkklight_Fortress

Darkklight Fortress
    15-20 player Deathmatch map
    Symmetrical

Been working on this for a couple of months and its basically DONE ! and ready for players to try
    Weapons and powerups are spread out in a logical and memorable manner. This map makes use of light
    and color to lead players around and make general navigation easier. I was aiming for something different

This map features a different way for players to jump into the action where you don't get spawn killed.
    Also... there is a secret level (that grants no special advantage) ... hint ...not a hint ... its in the CUBE

Thank you for any feedback

J
    Attached Files

Originally posted by jvgarcia View Post
    Darkklight Fortress
    15-20 player Deathmatch map
    Symmetrical

Been working on this for a couple of months and its basically DONE ! and ready for players to try
    Weapons and powerups are spread out in a logical and memorable manner. This map makes use of light
    and color to lead players around and make general navigation easier. I was aiming for something different

This map features a different way for players to jump into the action where you don't get spawn killed.
    Also... there is a secret level (that grants no special advantage) ... hint ...not a hint ... its in the CUBE

Thank you for any feedback

J
    Saying a Map is almost DONE with out getting any play testing or feed back is probably a bad thing to say, a map can go through loads of revisions before it almost done
    Ciaran "Venguard" O Kelly
    Maps U2K4 : AS-Protocore ///AS-Krystalis Station ------ Maps TF2 : CTF-Daylight /// CP-2Shack
    Maps UT4 : DM-FractalCore /// DM-Q3DM17

Comment

The Beatles - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds would be a suitable track.
      [IMG]http://highexistence.com/imgs/***-mushroom-experience.gif[/IMG]
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Vanguard I am fully aware trust me lol
        I said its ready for players to try

Chainsaw - haha yea I had a few tracks in mind as well... Daft Punk

Video later today... !

Comment

https://vimeo.com/124724953

Comment

After some testing ... map is undergoing some changes to geometry and flow

A new Darkklight Map is in the works as well =D

Comment

No, just no.
              Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Dr.ToxicVenom: "How bout we duel, and let our skill decide who's right and who's wrong? I'm in Unreal Carnage [Dallas] Right now. Come join."
              MonsOlympus: "How about you work your way up the ranks first then we'll talk LAN, until then. Have fun trying to find people to play against you and your crappy attitude, good night!"
              Dr.ToxicVenom: "DAAAAAAMN! That dodge was almost as good as my multi-dodge. Nice!"

Comment

looks great for a TDM, specifically with large amount of players (kinda like BTB From Halo)

Comment

thanks for the responses

this one is still on my list

its gonna get weird

J

Comment

Working...
                  X