Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-RadioActive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by effects69 View Post
    I just saw the post about adding my map to the official Epic HUBS. This is great news! I'm now begining work on RadioActive, although I still need to work out the trap BluePrint... If I can't is there anyne out there willing to give me a helping hand with it? I'm currenty visiting the UK, I think I have all the files I need on my external hard drive, so hopefuly I'm able to get a new build out within the next few days.
    what kind of lightning will you applie to this great map? I don't know how it will manage the ue when there are whiteish walls <

    Comment


      I really like the red-white color scheme and the general look of this Im glad you continue working on this!

      Comment


        Originally posted by darksonny View Post
        what kind of lightning will you applie to this great map? I don't know how it will manage the ue when there are whiteish walls <

        I have no idea yet! Textures will change of course once it gets all meshed out.
        Win 10
        iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
        NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

        Maps:
        DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
        2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

        Comment


          Originally posted by zedmaster View Post
          I really like the red-white color scheme and the general look of this Im glad you continue working on this!
          Thanks! Once the editor has finished downloaded (It's taking forever!) I will start.
          Win 10
          iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
          NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

          Maps:
          DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
          2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

          Comment


            Originally posted by effects69 View Post
            I just saw the post about adding my map to the official Epic HUBS. This is great news! I'm now begining work on RadioActive, although I still need to work out the trap BluePrint... If I can't is there anyne out there willing to give me a helping hand with it? I'm currenty visiting the UK, I think I have all the files I need on my external hard drive, so hopefuly I'm able to get a new build out within the next few days.
            No pressure FX . By the way, what post are you referring to?

            Have you looked through the trap room on the example map? I still need to learn how to do replication myself so things will work online.
            Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

            Comment


              This post.. https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...s-on-Epic-HUBs

              Yeah I had a look at the one in the example map, but my trap is a totally different shape so I can't just copy paste the thing.



              Originally posted by M^uL View Post
              No pressure FX . By the way, what post are you referring to?

              Have you looked through the trap room on the example map? I still need to learn how to do replication myself so things will work online.
              Win 10
              iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
              NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

              Maps:
              DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
              2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

              Comment


                Been trying since yesterday to get the editor running on my MacBook Pro, I think it's finally working, but the build lighting is taking forever!
                Win 10
                iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                Maps:
                DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                Comment


                  Originally posted by effects69 View Post
                  Been trying since yesterday to get the editor running on my MacBook Pro, I think it's finally working, but the build lighting is taking forever!
                  I'm in the same boat. I need a new puter badly. I'm going to wait for your "Epic server build" before putting it back up on my hub.
                  Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

                  Comment


                    I just hope I can get it done in time!


                    Attached Files
                    Win 10
                    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                    Maps:
                    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                    Comment


                      I've send my map file to my good buddy Laambo who is currently working on it for me as my MacBook is unable to do anythig within the editor... Thanks Laambo!
                      Win 10
                      iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                      Maps:
                      DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                      2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                      Comment


                        New update coming today
                        Win 10
                        iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                        NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                        Maps:
                        DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                        2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by effects69 View Post
                          New update coming today
                          Good, one of my favourite maps
                          WIP - Maps (UT - Build 0.1.12.1): https://goo.gl/v8ze8Y
                          Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/barsam2a

                          Comment


                            Version 09 is up! I've updated the download link on this thread along with a change log and some screens, as well as some added thank you notes and the copyright notice for Epic

                            In case you don't wanna scroll backwards.... Here is the download link for Version 9, uploaded on 11-26-15 https://ut.rushbase.net/effects69/DM-RadioActive-V9-WindowsNoEditor.pak




                            Win 10
                            iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                            3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                            32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                            Maps:
                            DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                            2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                            Comment


                              Looking Good! Locked & Loaded on the LoPing Arena server. TY effects69 for putting this up for the rest of us to enjoy!
                              LoPing
                              Explosive High Voltage UT99

                              Comment


                                Great! Thanks man! I hope people have fun playing it!


                                Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                                Looking Good! Locked & Loaded on the LoPing Arena server. TY effects69 for putting this up for the rest of us to enjoy!
                                Win 10
                                iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                                NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                                Maps:
                                DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                                2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X