X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    New version up for testing. Download from Rushbase here

I repacked the map to work with the new build + I have changed the game type to Showdown. See original post for the change log. This isn't the meshed out version, I'm still working on that. I just needed it tested for the new weapon, ammo and spawn placements. So get a team together and see how it runs for Showdown.

I'm about 20% complete on the meshed version, I chip at it a little each day before work.

Right now I'm still working on the outside.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Still working on the map, Once I have a meshed version I will put it up for a first pass, I will also be making a thread about renaming the map, Radioactive is just a placeholder name.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hahah! I need a new hard drive before I can play again, I have about 10 gigs or less left. Just enough to finish my map.

Originally posted by Podosniper View Post
    Good to see you starting to get active again. Hoping you can start fragging my *** again soon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good to see you starting to get active again. Hoping you can start fragging my *** again soon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't have any Red in the map anymore. Check my last post

Originally posted by RNGuy View Post
    I like how textures look, just please don't make it way too saturated red colors, becasue it will be hard to see red players behind it, even with brightskins.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not sure, I still have a lot to do.

Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
    when come a new Pak?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like how textures look, just please don't make it way too saturated red colors, becasue it will be hard to see red players behind it, even with brightskins.
    Last edited by nе_skaju; 04-10-2016, 06:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    when come a new Pak?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Too sleepy to work on the map tonight, but this is where I left off... I'm also learning how to use Blender so I can add more custom content.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, that is very cool looking FX. Great to see such inventiveness with the current assets (looks like some custom stuff in there too).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Neat indeed! & thanks for keeping us posted, Keep it Up!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome!
    Looking forward to your next release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Starting to make some progress on the map! But still a ton left o do!

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sure am! Back home from work and straight into the editor!

Originally posted by M^uL View Post
    Looks like you're deep in it now bro! Looking forward to the next iteration of this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by effects69 View Post
    Gonna be working on this for quite some time I think.

~
    Looks like you're deep in it now bro! Looking forward to the next iteration of this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X