This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Gonna be working on this for quite some time I think.

~
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All I need now is my old team green color back! Looking goood!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've finally started working on the map again, trying out some ideas since DM-BioArena had some assets I was looking for all along

~~
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thx, Just put it in, but it looks like it was last updated in October.

Originally posted by MoxNix View Post
    I think you already know this but Wail's ripper...

https://ut.rushbase.net/wail/Ripper/..._Uasset_b6.zip

Works fine, the only problem is if you have maps with older version of the ripper in them too, the engine gets confused and breaks it online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by effects69 View Post
    The ripper is what I wanna put under there, I'm just trying to find something as a placeholder, unless there is already a way to place a ripper?
    I think you already know this but Wail's ripper...

https://ut.rushbase.net/wail/Ripper/..._Uasset_b6.zip

Works fine, the only problem is if you have maps with older version of the ripper in them too, the engine gets confused and breaks it online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The ripper is what I wanna put under there, I'm just trying to find something as a placeholder, unless there is already a way to place a ripper?

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
    2nd flak under the shield belt or the one infront of the pressure chamber? Either way I'd agree with MoxNix on not use'n the pistol. You could maybe consider the ripper under the shield belt?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    2nd flak under the shield belt or the one infront of the pressure chamber? Either way I'd agree with MoxNix on not use'n the pistol. You could maybe consider the ripper under the shield belt?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Enforcer pickup is a big nono!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK, what do you guys think? I've also taken out the second Flak and replaced it with an enforcer for now.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool! Got it! Thanks

Indeed the pool behind th RL.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Indeed the pool behind th RL.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    DS was talking about the old pit/pool behind the RL I believe!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You mean the pipes on the platform above the radioactive chamber? If so, I can do the crates instead and see how that works out.

Thanks for the feedback man! Very much appreciated!

So after some nice bash's on it.. Nice rework of the glass windows. The only thing that seemed off to me was the cyclinder stacks you placed over the 'ol pool of death. These seemed abit off, maybe you could use some crates like you did on the corner with the life kegs?
    Keep Up the GoodWorks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So after some nice bash's on it.. Nice rework of the glass windows. The only thing that seemed off to me was the cyclinder stacks you placed over the 'ol pool of death. These seemed abit off, maybe you could use some crates like you did on the corner with the life kegs?
    Keep Up the GoodWorks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks DS!

Niceness effects69! Reloaded onto the LoPing for your enjoyment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X