Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean the pipes on the platform above the radioactive chamber? If so, I can do the crates instead and see how that works out.

Thanks for the feedback man! Very much appreciated!

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
    So after some nice bash's on it.. Nice rework of the glass windows. The only thing that seemed off to me was the cyclinder stacks you placed over the 'ol pool of death. These seemed abit off, maybe you could use some crates like you did on the corner with the life kegs?
    Keep Up the GoodWorks!
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

DS was talking about the old pit/pool behind the RL I believe!

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

Comment

Indeed the pool behind th RL.
        LoPing
        Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Cool! Got it! Thanks

Indeed the pool behind th RL.
          Win 10
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:
          DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
          2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

OK, what do you guys think? I've also taken out the second Flak and replaced it with an enforcer for now.

Attached Files
            Win 10
            3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
            32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Enforcer pickup is a big nono!

Comment

2nd flak under the shield belt or the one infront of the pressure chamber? Either way I'd agree with MoxNix on not use'n the pistol. You could maybe consider the ripper under the shield belt?
                LoPing

Comment

The ripper is what I wanna put under there, I'm just trying to find something as a placeholder, unless there is already a way to place a ripper?

2nd flak under the shield belt or the one infront of the pressure chamber? Either way I'd agree with MoxNix on not use'n the pistol. You could maybe consider the ripper under the shield belt?
                  Win 10
                  3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                  32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Originally posted by effects69 View Post
                    The ripper is what I wanna put under there, I'm just trying to find something as a placeholder, unless there is already a way to place a ripper?
                    I think you already know this but Wail's ripper...

https://ut.rushbase.net/wail/Ripper/..._Uasset_b6.zip

Works fine, the only problem is if you have maps with older version of the ripper in them too, the engine gets confused and breaks it online.

Comment

Thx, Just put it in, but it looks like it was last updated in October.

Originally posted by MoxNix View Post
                      I think you already know this but Wail's ripper...

https://ut.rushbase.net/wail/Ripper/..._Uasset_b6.zip

Works fine, the only problem is if you have maps with older version of the ripper in them too, the engine gets confused and breaks it online.
                      Win 10
                      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

I've finally started working on the map again, trying out some ideas since DM-BioArena had some assets I was looking for all along

~~
                        Attached Files
                        Win 10
                        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

All I need now is my old team green color back! Looking goood!
                          LoPing

Comment

Gonna be working on this for quite some time I think.

~
                            Attached Files
                            Win 10
                            3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                            32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Originally posted by effects69 View Post
                              Gonna be working on this for quite some time I think.

~
                              Looks like you're deep in it now bro! Looking forward to the next iteration of this.
                              Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Sure am! Back home from work and straight into the editor!

Originally posted by M^uL View Post
                                Looks like you're deep in it now bro! Looking forward to the next iteration of this.
                                Win 10
                                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Working...
                                X