This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Version 09 is up! I've updated the download link on this thread along with a change log and some screens, as well as some added thank you notes and the copyright notice for Epic

In case you don't wanna scroll backwards.... Here is the download link for Version 9, uploaded on 11-26-15 https://ut.rushbase.net/effects69/DM-RadioActive-V9-WindowsNoEditor.pak

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by effects69 View Post
    New update coming today
    Good, one of my favourite maps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New update coming today

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've send my map file to my good buddy Laambo who is currently working on it for me as my MacBook is unable to do anythig within the editor... Thanks Laambo!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just hope I can get it done in time!

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Been trying since yesterday to get the editor running on my MacBook Pro, I think it's finally working, but the build lighting is taking forever!
    I'm in the same boat. I need a new puter badly. I'm going to wait for your "Epic server build" before putting it back up on my hub.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Been trying since yesterday to get the editor running on my MacBook Pro, I think it's finally working, but the build lighting is taking forever!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This post.. https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...s-on-Epic-HUBs

Yeah I had a look at the one in the example map, but my trap is a totally different shape so I can't just copy paste the thing.

Originally posted by M^uL View Post
    No pressure FX . By the way, what post are you referring to?

Have you looked through the trap room on the example map? I still need to learn how to do replication myself so things will work online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just saw the post about adding my map to the official Epic HUBS. This is great news! I'm now begining work on RadioActive, although I still need to work out the trap BluePrint... If I can't is there anyne out there willing to give me a helping hand with it? I'm currenty visiting the UK, I think I have all the files I need on my external hard drive, so hopefuly I'm able to get a new build out within the next few days.
    No pressure FX . By the way, what post are you referring to?

Have you looked through the trap room on the example map? I still need to learn how to do replication myself so things will work online.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zedmaster View Post
    I really like the red-white color scheme and the general look of this Im glad you continue working on this!
    Thanks! Once the editor has finished downloaded (It's taking forever!) I will start.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by darksonny View Post
    what kind of lightning will you applie to this great map? I don't know how it will manage the ue when there are whiteish walls <

I have no idea yet! Textures will change of course once it gets all meshed out.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really like the red-white color scheme and the general look of this Im glad you continue working on this!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just saw the post about adding my map to the official Epic HUBS. This is great news! I'm now begining work on RadioActive, although I still need to work out the trap BluePrint... If I can't is there anyne out there willing to give me a helping hand with it? I'm currenty visiting the UK, I think I have all the files I need on my external hard drive, so hopefuly I'm able to get a new build out within the next few days.
    what kind of lightning will you applie to this great map? I don't know how it will manage the ue when there are whiteish walls <

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah I remember those maps

Originally posted by MoxNix View Post
    Or just the opposite... Healpod!

Or I remember a custom map (a large castle themed map using Shane Church textures) with a healing well... If you stayed in the well it would heal you by something like 2 hp per second.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X