X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks, and not a bad idea

Originally posted by Hanway Lin View Post
    This map was loads of fun! I can imagine it being a factory or power plant producing radioactive substances. Maybe the maintenance is bad and there is toxic waste spilled everywhere that damage the players. Or certain rooms have more radioactivity that slowly hurt the players but also contain more powerups!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This map was loads of fun! I can imagine it being a factory or power plant producing radioactive substances. Maybe the maintenance is bad and there is toxic waste spilled everywhere that damage the players. Or certain rooms have more radioactivity that slowly hurt the players but also contain more powerups!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ... looking good my friend!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Been adding some doors, I think they work well, but I need to change the sound as it's loud and annoying.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm adding some automatic doors to the map so it's less porous + it will add triggered sounds.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks. I've tried adding a few blocking walls, fences and so on, but they seem to mess up the game flow.

Originally posted by RPGWiZ4RD View Post
    Starts to look quite cool! Looks like a quite decent DM/TDM map, my only worry is that some parts are somewhat poreous, meaning there will be incoming projectiles a bit left n right from like 4 different angles so it could become slightly bit spammy/lots of "shot-in-the-back" situations.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks man! I'm glad you like it! I like yours too!

Originally posted by RCM-Creations View Post
    After playing a round I just thought I would post on here and give this map my endorsement (whatever that is worth). Awesome map with great potential, keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After playing a round I just thought I would post on here and give this map my endorsement (whatever that is worth). Awesome map with great potential, keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Starts to look quite cool! Looks like a quite decent DM/TDM map, my only worry is that some parts are somewhat poreous, meaning there will be incoming projectiles a bit left n right from like 4 different angles so it could become slightly bit spammy/lots of "shot-in-the-back" situations.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really loving the clean look effects69!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by darksonny View Post
    me like it reminds me to a mirror effect style very clean and elegant only need to put bryan ferry (im join' don't take this seriously) as music on it lol

lol thanks :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    me like it reminds me to a mirror effect style very clean and elegant only need to put bryan ferry (im jokin' don't take this seriously) as music on it lol
    Last edited by darksonny; 11-21-2015, 02:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Almost done with the basic visual updates and layout changes, then I need to re do the trap blueprints and re do the lighting before I PAK the map and upload it for testing. I think the game flow is much better now. I've added a door to slide under, and a teleport outside in the rocket area, along with a pit to fall in that causes damage. I've also put the pillars back inside on the ramp.

Attached Files
    Last edited by effects69; 08-30-2015, 02:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It will probably be a few weeks before the next release.

Originally posted by Chris UT4 View Post
    Come this in the next Version from the Map?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I will add a screenshot next build

Originally posted by Trinatek View Post
    I've added the current version of your map onto my Hub. Is there any way you could add a screenshot to your map though? At the moment, no one ever votes for it because of the yellow "No Screenshot!" image - it's ugly.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X