X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by effects69 View Post
    Any idea if the stream was recorded?

http://www.twitch.tv/unrealtournamen...54669?t=31m35s <<- should be your map

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any idea if the stream was recorded?

Originally posted by M^uL View Post
    Hey effects, cool to see your map on the stream today! It looks like you might have some replication issues to get your button working on the room in an online setting since it clearly works offline. I think this is the video you might need to watch to get that working:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks man! And up you did! I just need to take a day to work it all out, then the next big job will be to get meshes into the map.

Originally posted by Venguard View Post
    I did tell you about getting that sorted a while back
    Good to see it featured on the stream , its a really cool map, also love the new UDamage room, it really shows how important good feed back is from the community.
    I cant wait to see this fully meshed out and looking epic, fingers crossed some more official meshs come out soon , Outpost ones are good but limiting

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I did tell you about getting that sorted a while back
    Good to see it featured on the stream , its a really cool map, also love the new UDamage room, it really shows how important good feed back is from the community.
    I cant wait to see this fully meshed out and looking epic, fingers crossed some more official meshs come out soon , Outpost ones are good but limiting

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it was on the stream? Cool!

I will work on the Blueprint issue, It's something I've been meaning to get around to doing. thanks for letting me know

And Cheers Epic team for featuring my map!

Originally posted by M^uL View Post
    Hey effects, cool to see your map on the stream today! It looks like you might have some replication issues to get your button working on the room in an online setting since it clearly works offline. I think this is the video you might need to watch to get that working:

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just noticed that I forgot to add the helmet into the map. It will be there in the next build.

In the mean time I need feedback on weapon and item placement.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks again man! Yeah it's nice and clean now with good visibility all around.

Originally posted by Venguard View Post
    Great work on the last update, I love watching how maps evolve with feed back, it looks really clean

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great work on the last update, I love watching how maps evolve with feed back, it looks really clean

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New playable build up, just in time for the new UT build.

Enjoy!

5-3-15 - DropBox Link - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD DM-RadioActive-Pre-Alpha-V1 <<< This link will update every time there is a new version for testing.

SERVERS RUNNING DM-RadioActive
    -=AW=- -==Community Map Test Server==- LA 162.248.93.177

Try not to get caught in the Poweramp room! This is a very fun map to play, Perfect for duel, but can also accommodate lots of players. Go press the Red button and kill some people!

RadioActive is still in it's Alpha state and needs layout and placement testing. Visuals will come much later. I added some pipes in there just as place holders, the same goes for all the static meshes used, and of course the lighting will need to be redone. Sounds also need adjusting and some will be re made completely.

I know the lighting still needs a lot of work + the trigger box in the Radioactive chamber still won't trigger with certain weapons.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really want to make something very playable that people will love.

If you would like to collaborate that would be great.
    once the whole vibe and look has been decided, I will need custom meshes and textures
    If you have a server please do host the map so everyone can test it. If you do host the map, please Post your server details in the comments below or PM them to me, I will add all server details to this post.

Constructive criticism only please.

Thanks, and enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cheers for letting me know! I will cook up a new version tomorrow

Originally posted by Laambo View Post
    Just found out that ALL maps have to be re-cooked/publish under this new build we got today in order to work online! .... I have confirmed this by doing one of my own maps!
    .... don't forget to Re-Name the map with the next version number!

Hit me up when you have the new .pak ready to go!

Thank you!

Laambo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just found out that ALL maps have to be re-cooked/publish under this new build we got today in order to work online! .... I have confirmed this by doing one of my own maps!
    .... don't forget to Re-Name the map with the next version number!

Hit me up when you have the new .pak ready to go!

Thank you!

Laambo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The local aliens have bad flatulence. They capture the aliens and collect and contain the farts, the farts are highly radioactive.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Laambo View Post
    ...anything is possible in the Unreal Universe!

how did they build them towers in CTF-Face?? its so fake, how do you even breath??.....im going to play CoD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Krokussify View Post
    So where does the radioactivity come from if it's in the middle of Antarctica? Just curious.
    ...anything is possible in the Unreal Universe!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X