Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man! Once I have all the basic meshes in place I will work on all the detail, at least I've found a handful of meshes that seem to fit.

Originally posted by MΛuL View Post
    Looking good. Nice work on the materials.
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

nice i actually like this style

Comment

Thanks Danko!

I'm trying to go with a disused but still functional power-plant/factory look.

Originally posted by Danko955 View Post
        nice i actually like this style
        Win 10
        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:
        DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
        2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Still chip, chip, chipping away!

Attached Files
          Win 10
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Holy man! This industrial/tech/icy theme is a great idea!

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...id=30144&stc=1
            I like how the floor looks here. (its material)

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...id=30190&stc=1
            I like how the floor looks here (its structure)

By the screenshots I can say that map looks cold but also is quite monochromatic. Adding warm lights in a few spots would create more realistic atmosphere and outline the coldness of the station. Try to perhaps use them to navigate players if you know what I mean (for example little dots of orange light could be placed along the paths or some sort of decal floor lamps placed around the important items and doorways.)

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...id=30188&stc=1
            This room seems a bit small. Something is wrong with the scaling of those pipes and the scale of the whole room (or maybe its just screenshot perspective playing tricks on me)

Amazing progress, Effects69!
            For maps and drawings visit: conradjustin.com

Comment

Thanks for the comment and feedback man, it's MUCH appreciated!

I most certainly will be added lights at floor level, I like the warm light idea I will also be adding flickering broken lights and so on. The hardest part for me so far is trying to work what to do with all the floors.

The room you mentioned isn't that small, I guess it's just the screenshot, It's the same dimension as the the blocked out version that's on the EPIC HUBS right now. RadioActive-V12 Most of the map is pretty open space, So I had to add in some smaller closed in areas too. Work are trying to get me to come in on my day off (again) but I'm not gonna do it, I realy need to work on my map. So I will be posting more updates tonight

Originally posted by ConradJustin View Post
              Holy man! This industrial/tech/icy theme is a great idea!

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...id=30144&stc=1
              I like how the floor looks here. (its material)

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...id=30190&stc=1
              I like how the floor looks here (its structure)

By the screenshots I can say that map looks cold but also is quite monochromatic. Adding warm lights in a few spots would create more realistic atmosphere and outline the coldness of the station. Try to perhaps use them to navigate players if you know what I mean (for example little dots of orange light could be placed along the paths or some sort of decal floor lamps placed around the important items and doorways.)

https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...id=30188&stc=1
              This room seems a bit small. Something is wrong with the scaling of those pipes and the scale of the whole room (or maybe its just screenshot perspective playing tricks on me)

Amazing progress, Effects69!
              Win 10
              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Adding a splash of colour.

Attached Files
                Win 10
                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

looks GOOOOOD !!!
                  http://lordkaniche.deviantart.com/

Comment

Thanks man!

Originally posted by kanichon View Post
                    looks GOOOOOD !!!
                    Win 10
                    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Looks awesome effects69, great choice of colors for that spot
                      Music Concepts for UT4 (Soundcloud) || Thread || Website

IN-GAME NICKS: Avalanche / <--Archer-<<

Comment

And it has your track in it

Thanks man!

Originally posted by Archer6621 View Post
                        Looks awesome effects69, great choice of colors for that spot
                        Win 10
                        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

V13 is up DOWNLOAD LINK

Some small layout changes. You can now reach the health on top of the box from 2 directions. Above or from below by jumping onto the smaller box first.

I've also mad added a snow mesh from the final version I'm working on, it adds a quick escape onto the higher platform.

I've changed some of the window sizes above the health room with the 2 boxes, and made another door you can slide under to get into the Belt room.

I'm still working on the meshed out version, so keep an eye out for it!

Have fun!

EDIT:

I've noticed the map gets most of it's plays from the Elimination mod. Does it work best for this kind of game play?
                          Last edited by effects69; 07-21-2016, 03:20 PM.
                          Win 10
                          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Sweetness effects69! Reloaded onto the LoPing.
                            LoPing
                            Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Thanks man! \0/

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                              Sweetness effects69! Reloaded onto the LoPing.
                              Win 10
                              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Sorry guys, I'm about to update the map to V14, DS brought to my attention a problem with the music being to loud.

EDIT: And also a missing blocking volume above the mini gun.
                                Win 10
                                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Working...
                                X