X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    It's a power plant.

Originally posted by Krokussify View Post
    So where does the radioactivity come from if it's in the middle of Antarctica? Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So where does the radioactivity come from if it's in the middle of Antarctica? Just curious.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just can't keep away from the editor.

I think I'm going to make the map quite clean and bright, I'm also going to have to make it look as if it's frozen in ice when it's all done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cheers!

Yeah we had some fun games tonight!

Thanks man! Catch ya on the server tomorrow!

Originally posted by crazeOne View Post
    Literally just got done playing this map with Laambo and fx (=effects69?). I LOVE it! I think the map is perfect now. Although so much stuff is going on didn't even have a chance to check out the chamber lol. Great job!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Literally just got done playing this map with Laambo and fx (=effects69?). I LOVE it! I think the map is perfect now. Although so much stuff is going on didn't even have a chance to check out the chamber lol. Great job!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    New Build 4-29-15 DM-RadioActiveV06 DropBox Download

I need to step away from the map for a while and get back to my music career. Please keep testing the layout and weapon/pickup placements. Once I get the all clear on everything, I can begin working on meshes and making the map look nice.

This build should be a lot of fun to play!

Changes:

• RadioActive chamber now has 2 ways in/out and it's harder to get the power amp without getting caught. (Thanks to Laambo for the input and suggestions on the layout!) I also added a window on the ramp above so you can eye the prize.
    • Extended the size of some windows
    • Added extra ambient lighting
    • Removed 2 fences on the Flak room upper level + reduced the height of the 3rd fence
    • changed the plank/trim meshes (All meshes are temporary)
    • Added some extra height to the main buildings
    • Removed the pipe meshes and added some BPS as placeholders.

Have Fun!

Last edited by effects69; 04-29-2015, 08:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    M_Shell_Glass_E seems to work OK

Originally posted by Laambo View Post
    agree with those two going across the middle just doesn't look like it belongs and the other one up on the side on the upper ledge maybe reduce the height of that one? ... or maybe more of an balcony railing look?

ps. love the new chamber ... maybe change the glass on primary window to better see!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's really hard to find a good glass. I choose that one as it matches the glass on the door meshes. I will see what others may work as I can probably change the glass on the door to match. The only problem I had with the other glass textures is that it gave a package mission error when I tried playing it form my Mac. So the glass defaulted back to the grey square texture.

agree with those two going across the middle just doesn't look like it belongs and the other one up on the side on the upper ledge maybe reduce the height of that one? ... or maybe more of an balcony railing look?

ps. love the new chamber ... maybe change the glass on primary window to better see!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    .........................................................................and the other one up on the side on the upper ledge maybe reduce the height of that one? ... or maybe more of an balcony railing look?
    ok, went back in and checked it out little more and that side fence its ok.... see what other think!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry, I should have been more specific: The one that is in the middle of the second floor, which spans from above the chamber to the open area where the rocket launcher is (basically, two fences that align the bridge). I'll post a screenshot later on if I'm not making any sense

The other fence I don't even notice so I say leave that one.

Can't wait for the update effect69 and thanks for your hardwork!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm gonna work on lighting ideas today. What about something like this instead?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gotcha! So the walkway fences.

Thanks again for the feedback, It's very helpful!

And no problem

Sorry, I should have been more specific: The one that is in the middle of the second floor, which spans from above the chamber to the open area where the rocket launcher is (basically, two fences that align the bridge). I'll post a screenshot later on if I'm not making any sense

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by effects69 View Post
    ...Do all the fences get in the way or just some of them?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There are 2 ways in and out now.

As far as the fences go. I can remove them. Do all the fences get in the way or just some of them?

Cheers for the feedback!

Hey Guys!

Just got done playing map about an hour ago. Love the way you changed the lights; however, still not a fan of the fence.

The above changes to the chamber I'm digging, but as Laambo suggested, will there be 2 ways into chamber or did you decide on only one way in-n-out?

Good work!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey Guys!

Just got done playing map about an hour ago. Love the way you changed the lights; however, still not a fan of the fence.

The above changes to the chamber I'm digging, but as Laambo suggested, will there be 2 ways into chamber or did you decide on only one way in-n-out?

Good work!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X