Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason, after adding bot navigation to the lower floor, the bots aren't using the map as well as they did in the previous version. Although all reachable surfaces are Green.
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Anyone else have any feedback?
      Win 10
      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:
      DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
      2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

just to let you know we have changed our server name to -=AW=- -==Community Map Test Server==- and are now offering to the UT community a chance to test their map online and have a place to get there map online out to the community for feedback and exposure!

Go to this THREAD HERE! for info!

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

Comment

That's awesome!

Originally posted by Laambo View Post
          just to let you know we have changed our server name to -=AW=- -==Community Map Test Server==- and are now offering to the UT community a chance to test their map online and have a place to get there map online out to the community for feedback and exposure!

Go to this THREAD HERE! for info!
          Win 10
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

you know that corner hallway with the pool of water! ... when I look up I can see a pipe (or two side by side) dripping water creating that pool!

Comment

Yup! That's what I had in mind

you know that corner hallway with the pool of water! ... when I look up I can see a pipe (or two side by side) dripping water creating that pool!
              Win 10
              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Had a day off from work today, So I've been working on a theme. Looks like I've found one. An abandoned nuclear reactor on a frozen planet.
                Win 10
                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Very rough, but at least I know where I'm going with the theme now.

Win 10
                  3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                  32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Originally posted by effects69 View Post
                    Had a day off from work today, So I've been working on a theme. Looks like I've found one. An abandoned nuclear reactor on a frozen planet.
                    Cool idea . Tried this the other day and really liked the gameplay. My feedback would be that the middle of the map, around the trap, was a bit too porous and I was getting attacked from too many angles. Will have another play soon, keep it up!
                    UT4: CTF-Defiance, CTF-Melt.
                    Epic - This video made me smile: http://www.gamespot.com/videos/the-p.../2300-6418948/
                    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!

Originally posted by TotesAmaze View Post
                      Cool idea . Tried this the other day and really liked the gameplay. My feedback would be that the middle of the map, around the trap, was a bit too porous and I was getting attacked from too many angles. Will have another play soon, keep it up!
                      Win 10
                      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Do you think there need to be more things blocking the view from certain areas?

Originally posted by TotesAmaze View Post
                        Win 10
                        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

I'm trying to get a new playable build done before I head into work for the night.
                          Win 10
                          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Originally posted by effects69 View Post
                            I'm trying to get a new playable build done before I head into work for the night.

Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward on seeing the new look/theme!

Comment

I ran out of time... Will have to work on it more another day.

Thanks for the heads up! Looking forward on seeing the new look/theme!
                              Win 10
                              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

I love the gameplay in this map, but not a fan of the latest screenshots, especially the lights all over the wall...
                                Maybe change the global lighting to something more post-apocalyptic (dusty, orangey...), add a few different textures and then wait for more meshes avaiable...
                                Another cool setting would be by night with orange lights inside.

Comment

Working...
                                X