Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You would have gotten to see those pics earlier [MENTION=213318]DutchSmoke[/MENTION] if you had gotten on Discord... *ducks*
    Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Nice one @MΛuL, Lol, if that isn't an ultimate seduction at it's best, then my name's mud!
      I still think I'll stick to my Mumble abit longer and thanks for letting the cat out of the bag even though I had a hunch Fx wouldn't disappoint.
      LoPing
      Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

I like those images a lot, Effects69! You have to find replacement for the jumppad though! I could find some old model from my files if you want... But your own will be beter I am sure! I enjoy the usage of pipes,for you see most of the geometry seems vertical or horizontal, usually perpendicular and pipes make very good transition between them. You could even try to bring some of this "curvarture" onto the actual walls and blocking meshes... Perhaps on the ceilings and floors as well.
        I am also up for some color here and there, everything currently looks grey and dull. Keep up the good work!
        For maps and drawings visit: conradjustin.com

Comment

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah some new jumpads would be nice. Just using stock ones atm.

I plan on adding colour to the map, as well and different colour lighting for certain areas.

Originally posted by ConradJustin View Post
          I like those images a lot, Effects69! You have to find replacement for the jumppad though! I could find some old model from my files if you want... But your own will be beter I am sure! I enjoy the usage of pipes,for you see most of the geometry seems vertical or horizontal, usually perpendicular and pipes make very good transition between them. You could even try to bring some of this "curvarture" onto the actual walls and blocking meshes... Perhaps on the ceilings and floors as well.
          I am also up for some color here and there, everything currently looks grey and dull. Keep up the good work!
          Attached Files
          Win 10
          iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
          NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
          DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
          2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Still a long ways to go, still working on textures for the meshes + lighting, not to mention the addition of more meshes.

Attached Files
            Win 10
            3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
            32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:
            DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
            2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Impressive progress posted FX!
              LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                Impressive progress posted FX!
                Thanks man!
                Win 10
                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Started working on the trap room a little bit.

Attached Files
                  Win 10
                  3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                  32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

My work schedule is crazy cuz of Christmas, so I've only been getting about an hour in a day on the map. Started working on the Flak room.

Attached Files
                    Win 10
                    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

These posts are enough to substitute the cinnamon on my eggnog (or what's left of it) ... Keep it Up FX! & Happy Holidays!
                      LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                        These posts are enough to substitute the cinnamon on my eggnog (or what's left of it) ... Keep it Up FX! & Happy Holidays!

Hahhaah!

Merry Christmas man!
                        Win 10
                        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

So the map is a mix of old and new. Liandri have taken over a disused factory and they have converted it for their bloody matches.
                          Attached Files
                          Win 10
                          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Hey [MENTION=36523]effects69[/MENTION]:

I see you list a Mac in your signature. Are you using the Mac editor or using Bootcamp and running Windows? Just curious since after the latest build, I was ecstatic over just being able to build the lighting on the Mac editor. Then I was surprised to find that you can't export/share any maps using the Mac editor. **** it.

W.I.P.s
                            DM-Containers

Comment

yeah I'm running Win 10 via Bootcamp. Editor as you said, is awful for Mac right now and won't share, The game is also unplayable on the Mac OS.

Originally posted by BigAl3D View Post
                              Hey @effects69:

I see you list a Mac in your signature. Are you using the Mac editor or using Bootcamp and running Windows? Just curious since after the latest build, I was ecstatic over just being able to build the lighting on the Mac editor. Then I was surprised to find that you can't export/share any maps using the Mac editor. **** it.
                              Win 10
                              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Ah I see. Believe it or not, at home I'm able to run UT4 Editor and run games on an old Mac Pro cheese grater tower with Bootcamp and Win 7 Pro. At work, I was able to play some matches with two of my coworkers, all using the Mac version of UT4 running on Mac Pros. Seems to run nicely now, but not sure how to check the FPS.

W.I.P.s
                                DM-Containers

Comment

Working...
                                X