Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-RadioActive

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    You would have gotten to see those pics earlier [MENTION=213318]DutchSmoke[/MENTION] if you had gotten on Discord... *ducks*
    Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

    Comment


      Nice one @MΛuL, Lol, if that isn't an ultimate seduction at it's best, then my name's mud!
      I still think I'll stick to my Mumble abit longer and thanks for letting the cat out of the bag even though I had a hunch Fx wouldn't disappoint.
      LoPing
      Explosive High Voltage UT99

      Comment


        I like those images a lot, Effects69! You have to find replacement for the jumppad though! I could find some old model from my files if you want... But your own will be beter I am sure! I enjoy the usage of pipes,for you see most of the geometry seems vertical or horizontal, usually perpendicular and pipes make very good transition between them. You could even try to bring some of this "curvarture" onto the actual walls and blocking meshes... Perhaps on the ceilings and floors as well.
        I am also up for some color here and there, everything currently looks grey and dull. Keep up the good work!
        For maps and drawings visit: conradjustin.com

        Comment


          Thanks for the feedback! Yeah some new jumpads would be nice. Just using stock ones atm.

          I plan on adding colour to the map, as well and different colour lighting for certain areas.



          Originally posted by ConradJustin View Post
          I like those images a lot, Effects69! You have to find replacement for the jumppad though! I could find some old model from my files if you want... But your own will be beter I am sure! I enjoy the usage of pipes,for you see most of the geometry seems vertical or horizontal, usually perpendicular and pipes make very good transition between them. You could even try to bring some of this "curvarture" onto the actual walls and blocking meshes... Perhaps on the ceilings and floors as well.
          I am also up for some color here and there, everything currently looks grey and dull. Keep up the good work!
          Attached Files
          Win 10
          iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
          NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

          Maps:
          DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
          2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

          Comment


            Still a long ways to go, still working on textures for the meshes + lighting, not to mention the addition of more meshes.

            Attached Files
            Win 10
            iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
            3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
            32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
            NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

            Maps:
            DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
            2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

            Comment


              Impressive progress posted FX!
              LoPing
              Explosive High Voltage UT99

              Comment


                Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                Impressive progress posted FX!
                Thanks man!
                Win 10
                iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                Maps:
                DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                Comment


                  Started working on the trap room a little bit.

                  Attached Files
                  Win 10
                  iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                  3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                  32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                  Maps:
                  DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                  2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                  Comment


                    My work schedule is crazy cuz of Christmas, so I've only been getting about an hour in a day on the map. Started working on the Flak room.

                    Attached Files
                    Win 10
                    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                    Maps:
                    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                    Comment


                      These posts are enough to substitute the cinnamon on my eggnog (or what's left of it) ... Keep it Up FX! & Happy Holidays!
                      LoPing
                      Explosive High Voltage UT99

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                        These posts are enough to substitute the cinnamon on my eggnog (or what's left of it) ... Keep it Up FX! & Happy Holidays!

                        Hahhaah!

                        Merry Christmas man!
                        Win 10
                        iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                        NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                        Maps:
                        DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                        2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                        Comment


                          So the map is a mix of old and new. Liandri have taken over a disused factory and they have converted it for their bloody matches.
                          Attached Files
                          Win 10
                          iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                          NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                          Maps:
                          DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                          2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                          Comment


                            Hey [MENTION=36523]effects69[/MENTION]:

                            I see you list a Mac in your signature. Are you using the Mac editor or using Bootcamp and running Windows? Just curious since after the latest build, I was ecstatic over just being able to build the lighting on the Mac editor. Then I was surprised to find that you can't export/share any maps using the Mac editor. **** it.


                            W.I.P.s
                            DM-Containers

                            Comment


                              yeah I'm running Win 10 via Bootcamp. Editor as you said, is awful for Mac right now and won't share, The game is also unplayable on the Mac OS.


                              Originally posted by BigAl3D View Post
                              Hey @effects69:

                              I see you list a Mac in your signature. Are you using the Mac editor or using Bootcamp and running Windows? Just curious since after the latest build, I was ecstatic over just being able to build the lighting on the Mac editor. Then I was surprised to find that you can't export/share any maps using the Mac editor. **** it.
                              Win 10
                              iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
                              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
                              NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

                              Maps:
                              DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
                              2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

                              Comment


                                Ah I see. Believe it or not, at home I'm able to run UT4 Editor and run games on an old Mac Pro cheese grater tower with Bootcamp and Win 7 Pro. At work, I was able to play some matches with two of my coworkers, all using the Mac version of UT4 running on Mac Pros. Seems to run nicely now, but not sure how to check the FPS.


                                W.I.P.s
                                DM-Containers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X