This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I'm trying to get a new playable build done before I head into work for the night.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Do you think there need to be more things blocking the view from certain areas?

Originally posted by TotesAmaze View Post
    Cool idea . Tried this the other day and really liked the gameplay. My feedback would be that the middle of the map, around the trap, was a bit too porous and I was getting attacked from too many angles. Will have another play soon, keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the feedback!

Originally posted by TotesAmaze View Post
    Cool idea . Tried this the other day and really liked the gameplay. My feedback would be that the middle of the map, around the trap, was a bit too porous and I was getting attacked from too many angles. Will have another play soon, keep it up!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by effects69 View Post
    Had a day off from work today, So I've been working on a theme. Looks like I've found one. An abandoned nuclear reactor on a frozen planet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very rough, but at least I know where I'm going with the theme now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Had a day off from work today, So I've been working on a theme. Looks like I've found one. An abandoned nuclear reactor on a frozen planet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yup! That's what I had in mind

Originally posted by Laambo View Post
    you know that corner hallway with the pool of water! ... when I look up I can see a pipe (or two side by side) dripping water creating that pool!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you know that corner hallway with the pool of water! ... when I look up I can see a pipe (or two side by side) dripping water creating that pool!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's awesome!

just to let you know we have changed our server name to -=AW=- -==Community Map Test Server==- and are now offering to the UT community a chance to test their map online and have a place to get there map online out to the community for feedback and exposure!

Go to this THREAD HERE! for info!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    just to let you know we have changed our server name to -=AW=- -==Community Map Test Server==- and are now offering to the UT community a chance to test their map online and have a place to get there map online out to the community for feedback and exposure!

Go to this THREAD HERE! for info!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Anyone else have any feedback?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For some reason, after adding bot navigation to the lower floor, the bots aren't using the map as well as they did in the previous version. Although all reachable surfaces are Green.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by effects69 View Post
    here is the correct link http://tiny.cc/1tl9wx

now we have a winner! .... uploading to redirect now!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated http://tiny.cc/1tl9wx

...thanks but now its a different map and not radioactive! lol .... time for a day off your working too hard!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    here is the correct link http://tiny.cc/1tl9wx

Leave a comment:

Working...
X