This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's good!

Mine runs very badly, with missing textures and glitches in the graphics. Also around 15 fps and constant stalling.

Originally posted by BigAl3D View Post
    Ah I see. Believe it or not, at home I'm able to run UT4 Editor and run games on an old Mac Pro cheese grater tower with Bootcamp and Win 7 Pro. At work, I was able to play some matches with two of my coworkers, all using the Mac version of UT4 running on Mac Pros. Seems to run nicely now, but not sure how to check the FPS.
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Please consider a recook of this map...We love playing this on TheNutHouse Zark server. Thanks for an awesome map.

Comment

Originally posted by Reckinball View Post
        Please consider a recook of this map...We love playing this on TheNutHouse Zark server. Thanks for an awesome map.
        Thanks man! Here ya go https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArY9Ku5b20d6iCg-Zz28r_a-vUqW
        Win 10
        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:
        DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
        2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Recooked the map for the new build. V17 HERE
          Win 10
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Niceness FX! BiGUp for the recook!
            LoPing
            Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Hey effects69 awesome map one thing we have noticed on your map is there is a black room you can fall into and can't get back out. It is located in the room that has the purple power up. If you are coming through the sliding doors and start up the ramp on right side. If you stay against the wall toward the start of the ramp you will fall in. I tried teleporting back out but that doesn't work either. I have posted a pic from inside the room. Thanks for all the hard work just thought I would let you know
              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the map, hope to see the meshed one soon

Comment

Thanks for letting me know! That's really strange. I will look and see what the cause is.

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                  Niceness FX! BiGUp for the recook!
                  Win 10
                  3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                  32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

New meshed version this weekend!
                    Win 10
                    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Good news indeed!
                      LoPing

Comment

I know you've all been waiting a long time, but here is the meshed version! DM-Obsidian New Thread HERE
                        Win 10
                        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Originally posted by effects69 View Post
                          I know you've all been waiting a long time, but here is the meshed version! DM-Obsidian New Thread HERE
                          Thank you kind sir!
                          LoPing

Comment

Working...
                          X