This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Sneak Peek, I've been working on the map for a few days and I've managed to place meshes in a few rooms (subject to change of course) I still have a long way to go!

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the feedback!

What door in the main area is sticking?

Glad ya like the swap

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
    Sweetness, BiGUp for the fix effects69! Reloaded onto the LoPing as well.
    • I'm dig'n the swap on the shieldbelt & sniper!
    • Noticed the doors to the biopit corner have been removed, I kinda liked those.
    • The door to/on the main area sticks in the open position.
    • The lighting is probably todo with what broke your map to begin with so I'll skip this.

Thanks again for your hard works in bringing this fun map back into the fold! Keep it Up!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sweetness, BiGUp for the fix effects69! Reloaded onto the LoPing as well.
    • I'm dig'n the swap on the shieldbelt & sniper!
    • Noticed the doors to the biopit corner have been removed, I kinda liked those.
    • The door to/on the main area sticks in the open position.
    • The lighting is probably todo with what broke your map to begin with so I'll skip this.

Thanks again for your hard works in bringing this fun map back into the fold! Keep it Up!
    Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 11-28-2016, 09:33 PM. Reason: Reloaded & tested some

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by effects69 View Post
    It finally started working again! No idea how! I didn't change anything lol. Anyway, I've made some changes to the shell thanks to Chonglee's feedback. Let me know if it plays out any better! VERSION 16 HERE
    I'm all over it .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It finally started working again! No idea how! I didn't change anything lol. Anyway, I've made some changes to the shell thanks to Chonglee's feedback. Let me know if it plays out any better! VERSION 16 HERE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fingers & Toes crossed!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MΛuL View Post
    Oh nooooo. That really sucks. Nothing obvious in the logs I take it?

Not that I can see :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm still unable to build the map, I've taken out all static meshes, one by one! and renamed the map to DM-1 and it still fails.
    Oh nooooo. That really sucks. Nothing obvious in the logs I take it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm still unable to build the map, I've taken out all static meshes, one by one! and renamed the map to DM-1 and it still fails.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm still trying to work out what's causing the lighting build to fail since the latest build.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the really great feedback!

You have made some good points!

What about putting one of the armors up on the sniper tower instead? That way it will give a reason to go up there.

I can remove some doors and see how it changes the map flow.

Originally posted by chonglee View Post
    Hi effects69,

Good job! I like where the map is going. Looking forward to see the meshing done!

I hope I am not too late to give some feedback based on the shell.

- The sniper platform feels a bit isolated from the rest of the map. I mean in order to take that sniper you basically have to use that lift. This makes me really don't want to go there coz it's just a sniper, not a power-up, not a big healthpack, i don't feel it worth that much to go there, and although the sniper is on a high platform, it doesn't really give you a vantage point because of the size and where it is located.

- The double doors around the vest. I can't say I like it. I feel it's a bit annoying that it forces me to get so close to the doors to be able to shoot the opponent inside, and if i am inside, i feel like i don't have a choice but to get to the doors when i want to leave, letting the opponent knows i am at the door.

- The 2nd floor area connecting the armors feels probably a little bit too "comfortable" as you can cover the armors and the healths. On the other hand, there are two doors blocking the lower entrances to the belt room. It's already more difficult to engage the belt from below and then you have the two doors.

- These doors make the map very different, which i like, but it might potentially make the combat tricky to balance as it blocks the line of fire and depending a lot on the player's location.

- I think the some of the jumppads need to be easier to use, i mean, easier to approach from different angles. But this is not a big one I am sure it will be good eventually.

Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi effects69,

Good job! I like where the map is going. Looking forward to see the meshing done!

I hope I am not too late to give some feedback based on the shell.

- The sniper platform feels a bit isolated from the rest of the map. I mean in order to take that sniper you basically have to use that lift. This makes me really don't want to go there coz it's just a sniper, not a power-up, not a big healthpack, i don't feel it worth that much to go there, and although the sniper is on a high platform, it doesn't really give you a vantage point because of the size and where it is located.

- The double doors around the vest. I can't say I like it. I feel it's a bit annoying that it forces me to get so close to the doors to be able to shoot the opponent inside, and if i am inside, i feel like i don't have a choice but to get to the doors when i want to leave, letting the opponent knows i am at the door.

- The 2nd floor area connecting the armors feels probably a little bit too "comfortable" as you can cover the armors and the healths. On the other hand, there are two doors blocking the lower entrances to the belt room. It's already more difficult to engage the belt from below and then you have the two doors.

- These doors make the map very different, which i like, but it might potentially make the combat tricky to balance as it blocks the line of fire and depending a lot on the player's location.

- I think the some of the jumppads need to be easier to use, i mean, easier to approach from different angles. But this is not a big one I am sure it will be good eventually.

Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    V 15, no changes... CLICK HERE
    Thanks dude!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    V 15, no changes... CLICK HERE

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Seeing if the BPS version will cook now, the meshed one will not