This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotcha! So the walkway fences.

Thanks again for the feedback, It's very helpful!

And no problem

Originally posted by crazeOne View Post
    Sorry, I should have been more specific: The one that is in the middle of the second floor, which spans from above the chamber to the open area where the rocket launcher is (basically, two fences that align the bridge). I'll post a screenshot later on if I'm not making any sense

The other fence I don't even notice so I say leave that one.

Can't wait for the update effect69 and thanks for your hardwork!
    Win 10
    iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
    DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
    2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

I'm gonna work on lighting ideas today. What about something like this instead?

Win 10
      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:
      DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
      2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Sorry, I should have been more specific: The one that is in the middle of the second floor, which spans from above the chamber to the open area where the rocket launcher is (basically, two fences that align the bridge). I'll post a screenshot later on if I'm not making any sense

The other fence I don't even notice so I say leave that one.

Can't wait for the update effect69 and thanks for your hardwork!
        agree with those two going across the middle just doesn't look like it belongs and the other one up on the side on the upper ledge maybe reduce the height of that one? ... or maybe more of an balcony railing look?

ps. love the new chamber ... maybe change the glass on primary window to better see!

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

Comment

Originally posted by Laambo View Post
          .........................................................................and the other one up on the side on the upper ledge maybe reduce the height of that one? ... or maybe more of an balcony railing look?
          ok, went back in and checked it out little more and that side fence its ok.... see what other think!

Comment

It's really hard to find a good glass. I choose that one as it matches the glass on the door meshes. I will see what others may work as I can probably change the glass on the door to match. The only problem I had with the other glass textures is that it gave a package mission error when I tried playing it form my Mac. So the glass defaulted back to the grey square texture.

agree with those two going across the middle just doesn't look like it belongs and the other one up on the side on the upper ledge maybe reduce the height of that one? ... or maybe more of an balcony railing look?

ps. love the new chamber ... maybe change the glass on primary window to better see!
            Win 10
            3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
            32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

M_Shell_Glass_E seems to work OK

Win 10
              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

New Build 4-29-15 DM-RadioActiveV06 DropBox Download

I need to step away from the map for a while and get back to my music career. Please keep testing the layout and weapon/pickup placements. Once I get the all clear on everything, I can begin working on meshes and making the map look nice.

This build should be a lot of fun to play!

Changes:

• RadioActive chamber now has 2 ways in/out and it's harder to get the power amp without getting caught. (Thanks to Laambo for the input and suggestions on the layout!) I also added a window on the ramp above so you can eye the prize.
                • Extended the size of some windows
                • Added extra ambient lighting
                • Removed 2 fences on the Flak room upper level + reduced the height of the 3rd fence
                • changed the plank/trim meshes (All meshes are temporary)
                • Added some extra height to the main buildings
                • Removed the pipe meshes and added some BPS as placeholders.

Have Fun!

Last edited by effects69; 04-29-2015, 08:17 PM.
                Win 10
                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Literally just got done playing this map with Laambo and fx (=effects69?). I LOVE it! I think the map is perfect now. Although so much stuff is going on didn't even have a chance to check out the chamber lol. Great job!

Comment

Cheers!

Yeah we had some fun games tonight!

Thanks man! Catch ya on the server tomorrow!

Literally just got done playing this map with Laambo and fx (=effects69?). I LOVE it! I think the map is perfect now. Although so much stuff is going on didn't even have a chance to check out the chamber lol. Great job!
                    Win 10
                    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

I just can't keep away from the editor.

I think I'm going to make the map quite clean and bright, I'm also going to have to make it look as if it's frozen in ice when it's all done.

Win 10
                      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

So where does the radioactivity come from if it's in the middle of Antarctica? Just curious.

Comment

It's a power plant.

Originally posted by Krokussify View Post
                          So where does the radioactivity come from if it's in the middle of Antarctica? Just curious.
                          Win 10
                          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Originally posted by Krokussify View Post
                            ...anything is possible in the Unreal Universe!

Comment

...anything is possible in the Unreal Universe!

how did they build them towers in CTF-Face?? its so fake, how do you even breath??.....im going to play CoD
                              Ciaran "Venguard" O Kelly
                              Maps U2K4 : AS-Protocore ///AS-Krystalis Station ------ Maps TF2 : CTF-Daylight /// CP-2Shack
                              Maps UT4 : DM-FractalCore /// DM-Q3DM17

Comment

The local aliens have bad flatulence. They capture the aliens and collect and contain the farts, the farts are highly radioactive.
                                Win 10
                                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Working...
                                X