X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by effects69 View Post
    Thanks, I'm glad there is no deadline, as I'm only able to work on it a little bit each day But I will be glad when it's finally done! trying to find floor meshes for this is turning out to be a bit of a pain, trial and error usually get the job done
    Looking good.. keep it Up!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks, I'm glad there is no deadline, as I'm only able to work on it a little bit each day But I will be glad when it's finally done! trying to find floor meshes for this is turning out to be a bit of a pain, trial and error usually get the job done

Originally posted by MΛuL View Post
    Awesome to see you working on this again. Can't wait to see the finished version. Nice not having a deadline to finish it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome to see you working on this again. Can't wait to see the finished version. Nice not having a deadline to finish it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    still along long way to go!
    Right now I'm just replacing all the BSP with the basic structure meshes, then I will add all the fine detail, including pipes, lights, cables, wires, sparks, steam and so on.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've started working on the map again. Archer6621 has kindly given me a music track to use for the map.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After a million problems, it's finally working again. Gonna work on it more tomorrow So far I'm getting a good steady fps.
    Nice to know you managed to recover it!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    After a million problems, it's finally working again. Gonna work on it more tomorrow So far I'm getting a good steady fps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Weird, but the good thing is you've found the problem

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just fixed it! Turns out the map no longer liked the DM-Chill icicle assets. But I have no idea why.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have a problem, my map will no longer build! It was fine before the last update. Lighting build failed, swarm failed to kick off. I've even gone back to earlier versions and it does the same thing. I took all the meshes out, same thing, I took all the textures out, same thing. I'm gonna keep trying to work this out. It happened once before after a build update, that time it was a tiny pebble mesh I was using, I took it out and it all worked.
    Originally posted by DutchSmoke
    I do hope you manage to figure it out!
    Keeping my fingers crossed too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Not a clue!

Even the older version won't build :/

Spoiler
    I do hope you manage to figure it out!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Man I hate that kind of stuff. Hopefully you can figure out from the logs what the offending item was.

Not a clue!

Even the older version won't build :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have a problem, my map will no longer build! It was fine before the last update. Lighting build failed, swarm failed to kick off. I've even gone back to earlier versions and it does the same thing. I took all the meshes out, same thing, I took all the textures out, same thing. I'm gonna keep trying to work this out. It happened once before after a build update, that time it was a tiny pebble mesh I was using, I took it out and it all worked.
    Man I hate that kind of stuff. Hopefully you can figure out from the logs what the offending item was.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol, thanks man!

Thanks dude. Uploading onto my.. sniff sniff.. own redirect now...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X