Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi effrects69, I like the flow of your map.

Should have health vile's on top of those pipes that go around the map on the outside, and make it possible to fall of the pipes over the edge and off a cliff or something, into lava, whatever. Combo people off the pipes to their deaths.
    Maybe have boots in the map so if you get shot off you can boots back over, I dunno if boots react like that, but they should.

Comment

Thanks! I'm glad you like the flow

I've already set a kill zone outside the map, so if u fall off you will die. I'm not sure about adding boots as it may kill the map, it's not really that large + not enough high spots to jump to. As far as vials go, I don't want to over kill with to much health. But I do feel it needs some extra pickups of some kind. I'm adding the helmet to the next build.

Originally posted by Heir-Apparent View Post
      Hi effrects69, I like the flow of your map.

Should have health vile's on top of those pipes that go around the map on the outside, and make it possible to fall of the pipes over the edge and off a cliff or something, into lava, whatever. Combo people off the pipes to their deaths.
      Maybe have boots in the map so if you get shot off you can boots back over, I dunno if boots react like that, but they should.
      Win 10
      iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
      DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
      2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Problem is,the whole trap is set under matinee and not Blueprint, with the exception of the trap sounds. So for the next couple of days I'm gonna have to try work it into Blueprint instead. I already started a thread a while ago about it here >>>>
        https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...By-All-Weapons And here >>>> https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...n-Causing-Zone

Cracked open a bottle of wine and have 2 days off work.. It's time I fixed it.

Originally posted by M^uL View Post
        Hey effects, cool to see your map on the stream today! It looks like you might have some replication issues to get your button working on the room in an online setting since it clearly works offline. I think this is the video you might need to watch to get that working:

Win 10
        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:
        DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
        2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

I just came up with a new layout for the inside ramp with the pillars. I've opened it up a little more, without messing with the map flow. I think it makes the area more interesting + you no longer have to dodge around the pillars while fighting.

Attached Files
          Win 10
          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

I'm gonna have to start working on this again soon, Just haven't had the time lately.
            Win 10
            3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
            32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Originally posted by effects69 View Post
              I'm gonna have to start working on this again soon, Just haven't had the time lately.
              ... in the mean time, cook me up a new .pak under the latest build so I can get her back on the server!

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

Comment

Since the latest update my textures are misaligned and the align functions no longer work.

Originally posted by Laambo View Post
                ... in the mean time, cook me up a new .pak under the latest build so I can get her back on the server!
                Win 10
                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

OK, looks like it may have been resolved while the map is building. I don't have tie to cook it right now as I'm heading into work for the night. I will get it done on my next day off. Probably on Tuesday.

Win 10
                  3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                  32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

that looks really promising. looking forward to trying this out once it's cooked.
                    PLEASE CHECK MY DUEL MAP >> DM-Central <<

Comment

Thanks Shdw! As soon as I get all the textures to align back into place I will get it uploaded.

Originally posted by shdw View Post
                      that looks really promising. looking forward to trying this out once it's cooked.
                      Win 10
                      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

UPDATE: Drop Box Link V07 - http://tiny.cc/radioActive-V7

I still haven't fixed the Bluprints for the trap, Still can't figure out how. I have mad several changes to the layout so let me know what u think, + I have added a helmet into the mix. Textures are badly misaligned after the new builds and I cannot fix them. The align tool no longer works for me, and for some reason it's gone darker since the last build. I will fix that next time around.

Anyway, it's playable and should be fun

Enjoy!

Drop Box Link - http://tiny.cc/radioActive-V7
                        Win 10
                        3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                        32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Originally posted by effects69 View Post
                          UPDATE: Drop Box Link V07 - http://tiny.cc/radioActive-V7

I still haven't fixed the Bluprints for the trap, Still can't figure out how. I have mad several changes to the layout so let me know what u think, + I have added a helmet into the mix. Textures are badly misaligned after the new builds and I cannot fix them. The align tool no longer works for me, and for some reason it's gone darker since the last build. I will fix that next time around.

Anyway, it's playable and should be fun

Enjoy!

Drop Box Link - http://tiny.cc/radioActive-V7
                          as soon as I get the server running custom maps again will throw this on rotation and check it out!

.... have you jumped in the Example map when loading the editor up and tried there trap room ????? .... you might be able to just drop that blueprint in!?

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-

Comment

Thanks man! Yeah I tried that but couldn't get it to work.

as soon as I get the server running custom maps again will throw this on rotation and check it out!

.... have you jumped in the Example map when loading the editor up and tried there trap room ????? .... you might be able to just drop that blueprint in!?
                            Win 10
                            3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                            32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Win 10
                              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

looks good!
                                waiting for DL link

Comment

Working...
                                X