Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me like it reminds me to a mirror effect style very clean and elegant only need to put bryan ferry (im jokin' don't take this seriously) as music on it lol
    Last edited by darksonny; 11-21-2015, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darksonny View Post
      me like it reminds me to a mirror effect style very clean and elegant only need to put bryan ferry (im join' don't take this seriously) as music on it lol

lol thanks :P
      Win 10
      iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
      3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
      32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4096 MB

Maps:
      DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
      2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Really loving the clean look effects69!

Comment

Starts to look quite cool! Looks like a quite decent DM/TDM map, my only worry is that some parts are somewhat poreous, meaning there will be incoming projectiles a bit left n right from like 4 different angles so it could become slightly bit spammy/lots of "shot-in-the-back" situations.

Comment

After playing a round I just thought I would post on here and give this map my endorsement (whatever that is worth). Awesome map with great potential, keep up the good work.

Comment

Thanks man! I'm glad you like it! I like yours too!

Originally posted by RCM-Creations View Post
              After playing a round I just thought I would post on here and give this map my endorsement (whatever that is worth). Awesome map with great potential, keep up the good work.
              Win 10
              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:
              DM-RadioActive (Work In progress) DM-Ethos (WIP) DM-QWERTY (WIP) DM-TwinFalls(WIP)
              2k4 DM-MoonGames, DM-Abrenabba, DM-Aphelion, DM-Pyrimid-Of-Gold, DM-UPH-Hexed, Dm-Saint, DM-LethalAdixion, DM-C4-Ariza, Dm-C4-SleepyTomb,

Comment

Thanks. I've tried adding a few blocking walls, fences and so on, but they seem to mess up the game flow.

Originally posted by RPGWiZ4RD View Post
                Starts to look quite cool! Looks like a quite decent DM/TDM map, my only worry is that some parts are somewhat poreous, meaning there will be incoming projectiles a bit left n right from like 4 different angles so it could become slightly bit spammy/lots of "shot-in-the-back" situations.
                Win 10
                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

I'm adding some automatic doors to the map so it's less porous + it will add triggered sounds.
                  Win 10
                  3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                  32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Been adding some doors, I think they work well, but I need to change the sound as it's loud and annoying.

Attached Files
                    Win 10
                    3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                    32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

... looking good my friend!
                      http://s5.postimg.org/edy9j9ykn/Laam...Forum_Sig1.jpg

http://aggressivewarriors.com -=- {AW}'s Community Map Test Server -=-
                      http://s5.postimg.org/qsk8gc8zn/Instagib.gif

Comment

This map was loads of fun! I can imagine it being a factory or power plant producing radioactive substances. Maybe the maintenance is bad and there is toxic waste spilled everywhere that damage the players. Or certain rooms have more radioactivity that slowly hurt the players but also contain more powerups!
                        Email: hanwaylin@gmail.com
                        Maps: DM-Hollow (WIP)

Comment

Thanks, and not a bad idea

Originally posted by Hanway Lin View Post
                          This map was loads of fun! I can imagine it being a factory or power plant producing radioactive substances. Maybe the maintenance is bad and there is toxic waste spilled everywhere that damage the players. Or certain rooms have more radioactivity that slowly hurt the players but also contain more powerups!
                          Win 10
                          3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                          32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Originally posted by Hanway Lin View Post
                            Or just the opposite... Healpod!

Or I remember a custom map (a large castle themed map using Shane Church textures) with a healing well... If you stayed in the well it would heal you by something like 2 hp per second.

Comment

Yeah I remember those maps

Originally posted by MoxNix View Post
                              Or just the opposite... Healpod!

Or I remember a custom map (a large castle themed map using Shane Church textures) with a healing well... If you stayed in the well it would heal you by something like 2 hp per second.
                              Win 10
                              3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                              32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

I just saw the post about adding my map to the official Epic HUBS. This is great news! I'm now begining work on RadioActive, although I still need to work out the trap BluePrint... If I can't is there anyne out there willing to give me a helping hand with it? I'm currenty visiting the UK, I think I have all the files I need on my external hard drive, so hopefuly I'm able to get a new build out within the next few days.
                                Win 10
                                3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
                                32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Maps:

Comment

Working...
                                X