X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Almost back to where I was.

I need to find a better mesh for the wall directly ahead of the cam.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied

Well, It's almost back to where I left off. I just really hope the new build fixes some of the problems I'm having with the editor.

For some reason, a few rocks and 2 doors have turned Orange, like there is a big Orange light in my map (which there isn't) A few problems like that.

I will post screen shots when I have it looking a bit better, trying to decide if I wanna go for a night theme or a day theme.

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
    Sooo.. we can expect some progress screenshots after the new build maybe?.. to ease the slight seizure I felt from not being able to unsee what has been seen like?
    Keep it Up!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by effects69 View Post
    I think I'm just gonna give up on it. Too much to fix, not enough free time + the texture streaming pool is back, happens on what ever map I open in the editor.
    Sooo.. we can expect some progress screenshots after the new build maybe?.. to ease the slight seizure I felt from not being able to unsee what has been seen like?
    Keep it Up!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol thx

Well OK I'm not really gonna give up, it just put me in a mood, turns out most of the problems are caused by and editor bug, so that makes me feel a little better about it all

Originally posted by MÅuL View Post
    Did you just say what I thought you said?? Radioactive is one of my favorite maps! Noooooooooooooooooooo.....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think I'm just gonna give up on it. Too much to fix, not enough free time + the texture streaming pool is back, happens on what ever map I open in the editor.
    Did you just say what I thought you said?? Radioactive is one of my favorite maps! Noooooooooooooooooooo.....

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there a good way to migrate all assets that are being used into the current map folder? I migrate meshes, but then the textures don't seem to migrate with them. Most of my meshes only work if they are run directly from the contest browser, env and so on.

I would like to have every single asset I'm using placed into my map folder without breaking anything.

Disaster averted hopefully. I'm curious how you are managing files? I was able to replace my hard drive a few months ago and transfer files with no issues. I keep all of my assets in a folder (with the map name) inside the editor folder structure. All I had to do was move that folder back to the same folder location it was previously in and put my .umap in the same place it was previously and it all worked surprisingly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think I've solved the texture streaming pool problem, so far anyway. I just needed to update my graphics card driver.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I also have a texture streaming pool problem now in the editor, it pretty much happens on all maps :/ I've tried raising the amount of space is uses, but it always goes over. All the ice in my level seems to be reflecting Orange now as well. AHhh!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Some of the meshes I had migrated to my map folder still didn't work, they had 0 mesh properties and some had no textures, all of it was causing a swarm agent fail. I had to go through each mesh 1 by one in order to find the culprit.

Some of the EU4 project file migrations will also only work directly from the content folder, and not within a map folder.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I thought everything was in my map folder... But I was wrong :/

Disaster averted hopefully. I'm curious how you are managing files? I was able to replace my hard drive a few months ago and transfer files with no issues. I keep all of my assets in a folder (with the map name) inside the editor folder structure. All I had to do was move that folder back to the same folder location it was previously in and put my .umap in the same place it was previously and it all worked surprisingly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Opened up the map again today, after having to move all my map and content files when I ran out of hard drive space, RadioActive got very broken! I lost a lot of work. I've spend all day trying to fix everything and get it back to where it was. I'm almost there. Still a few problems I need to figure out. I have a day off work tomorrow, so that should give me some more time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Opened up the map again today, after having to move all my map and content files when I ran out of hard drive space, RadioActive got very broken! I lost a lot of work. I've spend all day trying to fix everything and get it back to where it was. I'm almost there. Still a few problems I need to figure out. I have a day off work tomorrow, so that should give me some more time.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cheers DS! Work on the map is going a bit slow as I've just decided to enter the Mapcore contest. So now I'm busy building a new Showdown map.

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
    Ty effects69! Reloaded onto the LoPing for your enjoyment. The rework so far is looking mighty fine

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ty effects69! Reloaded onto the LoPing for your enjoyment. The rework so far is looking mighty fine

Leave a comment:

Working...
X