DM-Blaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MΛuL View Post
    This is such a great map BloodK1nG, I hope you will keep it maintained and playable when they do updates that break the maps.
    For the love of Jah! don't go jinx'n things!
    LoPing
    Explosive High Voltage UT99

Comment

Just thought I'd drop in and say this map is getting regular play on the UC hub and is always well liked by people that play it. I think what amazes me about this map is the fact that you had gotten it to a polished level so early on in the life of this game and it really stands the test of time.
      Unreal Carnage.com UT4 Maps: DM-Maelstrom DM-SpaceNoxx

Comment

Yep it's that time Bloodking... hint hint..

Comment

This map is awesome...Rebuild needed!!!
          Running the Mega Hub for everyone to enjoy!

Comment

Hehe, awesome feedback helped a lot but thanks

Download v1.5 (68MB) (20/10/2016)
            (if you have troubles to direct download from mpf: right click, save-as then rename the file .html to .pak)

Changelist:

v1.5 (20/10/2016) 68MB
            -UE4.14, full rebuild, all jumplifts broken for bot (investigating)

(Installation: paste the .pak in C:\Users\...\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\MyContent OR C:\Users\...\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\DownloadedPaks)

MapRotation=/
            Game/Maps/DM-Blaster-v15
            RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DM-Blaster-v15-WindowsNoEditor", PackageURLProtocol="https", PackageURL="
            redirect.mpforums.com/ut4/users/BloodK1nGc753/DM-Blaster-v15-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageChecksum="d9fb111a8c831e47de1b86bfb79df466")
            CTF-GreenCause - DM-Blaster - CTF-RavenBreak - Assault Mappack
            Download Folders: My maps & Assault Mappack

Comment

How's this for feedback: "The map is perfect" . And thanks for the recook!

Comment

How's this for feedback: "The map is perfect" . And thanks for the recook!
                I concur. BiGup for the recook BloodK1nG!
                LoPing

Comment

I'm a professional cooker now

Download v1.5 (63MB) (21/11/2016)
                  (if you have troubles to direct download from mpf: right click, save-as then rename the file .htm to .pak)

(Installation: paste the .pak in C:\Users\...\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\MyContent OR C:\Users\...\Documents\UnrealTournament\Saved\Paks\DownloadedPaks)

MapRotation=/
                  Game/Maps/DM-Blaster-v15
                  RedirectReferences=(PackageName="DM-Blaster-v15-WindowsNoEditor", PackageURLProtocol="https", PackageURL="
                  redirect.playunreal.com/ut4/users/BloodK1nGb838/DM-Blaster-v15-WindowsNoEditor.pak", PackageChecksum="d9d84156c61cc95bb64a25a4ba819e83")

Comment

Yeah it's tough for everyone to have to recook all of the time but it's great to have this one back in the game.

Comment

Niceness is recooking this beauty BloodK1nG! Reloaded onto the LoPing.
                      Last edited by ÐutchSmºke; 11-21-2016, 01:36 PM. Reason: Reloaded
                      LoPing

Comment

Re-uploaded

Download v1.5 (62MB) (24/01/2017)

(BIO replaced by GrenadeLauncher and Sniper by LightningRifle)

Comment

BiGUp for the repak BloodK1nG!
                          Sniper rifle replaced.. .
                          LoPing

Comment

Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                            It's the Dutch and Maul show in here but... thanks for the recook! Still one of the most played maps on the UC hub.

Comment

The Circle theory

I downloaded the map a couple of days ago, and played duel with a friend of mine on it ever since. And I do have to say that the flow is nice it has a general sense of polish and perfection. Very nice tight structure that still offers open areas etc.
                              Anyways the reason why I’m writing this is to ask if you could... mayybe add little circles underneath the health packs for as indicators. http://prntscr.com/e9x676 like you did for the weapon pickups. http://prntscr.com/e9x5om
                              Thanks a lot for the great map though, I’m having a lot of fun with it.

Comment

Thank for the pm, I only see yours posts now.
                                Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
                                Sniper is back as default in the newest version, was just a test. I still having a bit of fun with the grenadelauncher in this map and leave it for the moment.
                                It's the Dutch and Maul show in here but... thanks for the recook! Still one of the most played maps on the UC hub.
                                I'm glad to hear it, always
                                Originally posted by Eode View Post
                                I downloaded the map a couple of days ago, and played duel with a friend of mine on it ever since. And I do have to say that the flow is nice it has a general sense of polish and perfection. Very nice tight structure that still offers open areas etc.
                                Anyways the reason why I’m writing this is to ask if you could... mayybe add little circles underneath the health packs for as indicators. http://prntscr.com/e9x676 like you did for the weapon pickups. http://prntscr.com/e9x5om
                                Thanks a lot for the great map though, I’m having a lot of fun with it.
                                I do believe in the circle theory
                                Agreed that something was missing since healthbase have been removed, something that show item placement in long range distance, something that add a bit of contrast and color in this white cold environment.
                                About the slide thing, Blaster wasnt designed with slide in mind: it's just a dodge frantic and tight map, in fact sliding were not yet included in the build when I made it. No plan to ever integrate them in my existing maps.
                                The slope ramp on top of the lift is a recent addition but we can manage to use it "outside the lift" if you work your dodge timing. This part of the map could be subject to further changes in the future.

UPD:

Download v1.5 (56MB) (18/02/2017)

Comment

Working...
                                X