DM-Nine - New pak (7/14/17) July 2017 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Not a problem man Let me know if anyone reports any issues with the pak. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by tidu View Post
    Hey guys, I wanted to release a quick update to fix a couple things. Sorry for the relatively minor update. Link is below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...EpTamdZallIYVU

Bugs
    -Fixed a bug that would lock the camera when watching a replay on the map

Gameplay
    -Tweaked the movement time of the lift leading to the belt. It should be a bit easier to reach the platform now.
    -Shifted the rocket ammo a bit farther away from the rocket pickup in an attempt to reduce some of the rocket dominance in a close quarters map and encourage players to go up the staircase to the bio.

Visuals
    -Removed some superfluous effects for players using Low settings
    -Added more background detail above the rocket room
    -The ivy grew a bit and now its movement is more pronounced. Things are a bit more lively.
    Thanks for the update tidu! Tweaked lift sounds good! also interested in seeing the low settings behaviour. Keep it Up!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey guys, I wanted to release a quick update to fix a couple things. Sorry for the relatively minor update. Link is below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...EpTamdZallIYVU

Bugs
    -Fixed a bug that would lock the camera when watching a replay on the map

Gameplay
    -Tweaked the movement time of the lift leading to the belt. It should be a bit easier to reach the platform now.
    -Shifted the rocket ammo a bit farther away from the rocket pickup in an attempt to reduce some of the rocket dominance in a close quarters map and encourage players to go up the staircase to the bio.

Visuals
    -Removed some superfluous effects for players using Low settings
    -Added more background detail above the rocket room
    -The ivy grew a bit and now its movement is more pronounced. Things are a bit more lively.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by master94ga View Post
    Download link is dead
    Hey master, I removed the playunreal.com link because that website is down. But the pak is still available on the google drive link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0p...ew?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Download link is dead

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you kindly sir!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Original post has been updated with the latest version. Sorry for the delay there were a few assets that were relocated in the latest build so I had to fix a few things. This build has that brick tower as shown a few posts before this one as well as new steps to replace the ramps. Other than that no major changes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by FSTIV View Post
    Here's hoping you'll do a re-cook soon for the new January 2017 UT release.

Hey, no worries I'm still here. Been a little busy lately but I have some time to re-cook. I'll have it up soon if I don't run into any trouble. Thanks for the interest!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here's hoping you'll do a re-cook soon for the new January 2017 UT release.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DutchSmoke View Post
    Might wanna check the link tidu, I come'n up with a 404.
    Fixed! Thanks for letting me know, looks like the submission was still being approved so it was unavailable. It looked fine to me because I was logged in.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Might wanna check the link tidu, I come'n up with a 404.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Got a couple things, first off zunnie has created a hub for map downloads at playunreal.com. Here's the link to the page for this map:

https://www.playunreal.com/download/dm-nine/

Also have been making some more progress. I'm close to wrapping this one up.

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Last edited by tidu; 11-30-2016, 09:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks for the compliments guys I see the window problem now, I'll get that blocked off for the next release.

EDIT: I see, the blocking volume was set to block only players, so the translocator goes through. so all standard DM matches should not experience this problem.
    Last edited by tidu; 11-26-2016, 01:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi tidu! You've made a beautiful and fun map. Didnt find any except for that window collision mentioned above . But after all, I give this map 10 out of 10! Consider putting it on the Marketplace!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by tidu View Post
    Thanks guys! Much appreciated

I'll take a look at the window. I tried jumping through it and I couldn't so I figured I had fixed it. But I didn't try to shoot a translocator through it, that might be the problem
    Was checking out your newest build today and really enjoyed it.

New belt area,
    the dam in the background,
    the 100 Armor Area, etc...

Great stuff!!

Because you couldn't find the window DutchSmoke mentioned above, I've made a short video.
    (we've spent quite some time beneath the map too )

Last edited by barsam2a; 11-23-2016, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X