Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] CTF-Omega13

Hey guys!

My name is Nick, and I'm one of Hourences FutureGames students who were part of the UT CTF level design project. We were on the Unreal Tournament stream a couple of weeks ago and were advised to create our own threads for our levels to get some individual feedback. I've been quite busy the past couple of weeks, but I've finally managed to set aside some time and tweak my level to a state I consider acceptable.

So this is my very first actual level for UT, and by that I mean it's the first level that I've made with actual design in mind. I've played around and made "levels" in the Unreal Engine a lot before, dating back to UT 2004, but never for any specific purpose and mostly just for experimentation, i.e. not really "playable" in that sense. So if you have any general thoughts or feedback, fire away.

CTF - OMEGA13
    Game Mode: Capture the Flag
    Recommended Players: 6-10
    Map Size: Medium
    Download it:
    Here.

Last edited by NickolaiFuglevaag; 10-06-2015, 09:10 AM.

Sorry bad feedback since I have not yet played your level... But this is probably the map I found the most interesting from the Hourences gig. I will eventually give it a play test, but its certainly looking interesting from the screenshots, and I typically dislike space maps.

Comment

Hey, glad you like it!

I've added a video now as well, for those who may not have time to try it, or are in a place where that's currently not possible, just to give you a better idea of the flow of the map. (It's weirdly laggy when played in the embedded player for some reason, so I'd suggest going to youtube and fullscreening it.)

Comment

Working...
      X