CTF-Place of dormant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PROTOTYPE] CTF-Place of dormant

Hi everyone! (First of all sorry for my English, it will be bad, I do not know English, use a translator!)
    Now, to business.
    My little hobby, do levels in UED)), for a long time I did not. Having learned that the editor has become free,
    it became possible to create a level for the UT. I decided to try to create a prototype

I think it is an ancient city in India, I called him CTF-Place of dormant. If it sounds wrong please correct me))

The prototype ready by 85-90%, making it to the 3DSMax+ZBrush

The level does not look very neat, in the end I will correct geometry. This sketch, it's constantly moving, deleted, changed.

Now I can show only the flyby camera, after the update to version 4.8.0 My editor down, when I do (Play from Here)

I'll try to write a little )), showing pictures!

My old WIP maps!

I Hope Pak comes soon

Comment

I plan to finish the prototype of July 13)), little free time.

Attached Files
      My old WIP maps!

Comment

Your map looks fantastic! I can't wait to play it.
        DM-Nine | CTF-HolyOak

Comment

Thanks, hope to get interesting!
          I took several models of UDK, they fit in style! Before the release will remove them!
          My old WIP maps!

Comment

The last part of the prototype is completed. The final stage: cleaning, optimization and tune the level!
            My old WIP maps!

Comment

Download V-015

Hello again! Unfortunately I did not manage to finish the level. This is not a finished version, but you can see it. The level is not optimized, and is no blue base!

Attached Files
              Last edited by Aquilon; 07-12-2015, 07:22 PM.
              My old WIP maps!

Comment

I ran through it. I can't really comment on gameplay until it's finished but the meshes look beautiful! It really looks professional! The scale is perfect too. I think you will get much more interest and feedback from players once you have a playable version. Good luck
                DM-Nine | CTF-HolyOak

Comment

Thank you "tidu"!
                  Testing with bots, i did not like! I realized his mistake! Far from running to the bases. I'll fix that mistake!
                  My old WIP maps!

Comment

This is beyond impressive. The layout seems a little complicated but at the same time it looks like it might flow well. Good job man!

Comment

Thank!
                      Nearing finish

Attached Files
                      My old WIP maps!

Comment

when come the next Pak?

Comment

Looks fantastic from a composition and spatial design standpoint. Also really dig the overall outside flag base design. Only worry I have is that it might be a little bit too complex/convoluted and easy to disappear/escape based on how porous the map seems to be. There doesn't really seem to be any sort of open midfield portions that would serve as a no mans land - i.e. a chance to catch up to and/or easily spot a flag carrier.

Excited to see where you'll take this, nice job!

Comment

Download V-016

Yes Clawfist, thank you, I agree with you. I thought about it! It is necessary to test the level of. Tests with people!
                            This version has bugs PlayerStart. The next version will work! Hope!
                            My old WIP maps!

Comment

Gameplay with bots! The video does not have sound, In my UT and UnrealED sound does not work (( I do not know how to fix this error
                              My old WIP maps!

Comment

Working...
                              X