Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by G.Lecter View Post
    Hey, do you think that 1.5 will be up sometime before the Mapcore Contest deadline?
    May seem achievable but as the time goes I'll see. 1.5 would've been released already if the problem with the git build wasn't existing (related to using VS2013). I also even haven't tried checking if the BP version of 1.4 is working correctly in the newest build (4.12). Not in the mood of doing anything related to UE/UT most of the times (because of reasons). Bear with me.

a whole extra day of work to scale all the lights and sounds down manually...
    Interesting... sounds. I haven't thought about that. Do you have any idea of other actors/things which would require scaling so I'm able to support these out of the box?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
    Due to my time schedules and some problems with compiling another plugin I use, I haven't had time to release the new version.
    Hey, do you think that 1.5 will be up sometime before the Mapcore Contest deadline? My level depends on this tool to be awesome! I can always get by with the no-plugin version, but that would mean a whole extra day of work to scale all the lights and sounds down manually...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, it always will be when a new build comes out, as stated in the readme/first post.
    Sorry, you had me sold so fast I didn't even read that far.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by lakecityransom View Post
    The native plugin way is broken now right? Uber thanks for this tool.

Spoiler
    Yes, it always will be when a new build comes out, as stated in the readme/first post. This is how the UT editor works (the engine editor works slightly different in that case). I would only need to recompile the plugin but I've already planned 1.5 which will be the next release. Due to my time schedules and some problems with compiling another plugin I use, I haven't had time to release the new version.

Originally posted by lakecityransom View Post
    Uber thanks for this tool.
    Thanks. Great there is some use in this tool.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The native plugin way is broken now right? Uber thanks for this tool.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Ransom8316075924; 05-22-2016, 06:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This program is a life saver. I'm happy I haven't had to use it yet, but i'm happy to know a poorly scaled map doesn't have to be completely redone now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Man there's a lot of useful info here. Been able to solve a lot of problems just reading through this thread lol. Thanks rattle!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ah ****. The level bounding calculation. It was the first code I've added to 1.4 and it kept the BP enum. Hard to find without a proper search (search, reference viewer etc. isn't just perfect for this).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice.

Could you say which enum is still referenced? I am mostly using engine or engine plugin native enum nowadays. Enum_AxisSelect was the one I had used but I switched to ESplineMeshAxis with 1.4. Am I still using the old one or a different one?
    it is still referencing axis select

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice.

Originally posted by WarpSpasm View Post
    yeah i had to remove the UT specific references and recreate the xyz enum, with that done it does work as long as you are not using a earlier engine version
    Could you say which enum is still referenced? I am mostly using engine or engine plugin native enum nowadays. Enum_AxisSelect was the one I had used but I switched to ESplineMeshAxis with 1.4. Am I still using the old one or a different one?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah i had to remove the UT specific references and recreate the xyz enum, with that done it does work as long as you are not using a earlier engine version
    Last edited by WarpSpasm; 04-29-2016, 01:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've just spotted it. The plugin stops working as soon as you save your map. Place the MapScaler, set the changes you want to do, scale (the plugin works) and save. If you undo after that, light properties won't be reverted. If you undo without saving, it works like a charm no matter how many times...
    Fixed that. I recently fixed another issue related to that and it was interfering with the loading/saving mechanism to enable the native support on a MapScaler. The upcoming version should have that fix fully included. I'm waiting for the next build tho (should be within the next week).

Originally posted by WarpSpasm View Post
    thanks for this tool ive used it quite alot lately even recomended it to generic shooter users who wanted to scale their entire maps, saved me alot of time thanks again
    Thanks. Recommended for UE4 projects? Not sure if it would work or even load. In general, it should work but the Blueprint is created with the UT editor and has some UT classes referenced.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanks for this tool ive used it quite alot lately even recomended it to generic shooter users who wanted to scale their entire maps, saved me alot of time thanks again

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The plugin stops working as soon as you save your map.
    Hmm. That easy? I'm already doing so to disable the plugin support and re-enable when saving a map. Gonna debug some code and see what's bugging.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can you describe the steps to reproduce such issue?
    I've just spotted it. The plugin stops working as soon as you save your map. Place the MapScaler, set the changes you want to do, scale (the plugin works) and save. If you undo after that, light properties won't be reverted. If you undo without saving, it works like a charm no matter how many times...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X