Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thx for Recook ^^

Comment

Recooked for the version 0.1.10 build 3395761 (4/18/2017). Check the first post for the download.

Changelog v1.8:
      • Re-cooked mutator

] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
      ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

Recooked for the version 0.1.11 build 3436913 (5/16/2017). Check the first post for the download.

Changelog v1.9:
        • Re-cooked mutator

] Map Scaler Tool | Betrayal for UT4 | No Spawn Protection | No Pickup Timer | BioLauncher (revived) | ForcePickupSpawn | Map cosmetics::P | Safe Spawn::P | Why numbers for Health/Armor suck!::ANALYSIS/CONCEPT
        ] UT3 Addons: NoMoreDemoGuy | PickupRespawnTweak | Mutate Spec | MutePawnSounds | NoPlayerBeacon | Epic FTW | Epic FOCK | TripodSound (... and many more)

Comment

Thank you for Recooking this

I have a Bugreport for Bio + Web

When i shoot a BioWebball with a ShockBall the ShockBall stuck, looks funny but you can make a shockcombo with this^^

Greetings

Comment

Can you Recook this with the new Bio Model?

Comment

Originally posted by TH3NUKE2025 View Post
              I'll have a look if I'm able to do so (although I still dislike the model).

Thank you for Recooking this

I have a Bugreport for Bio + Web

When i shoot a BioWebball with a ShockBall the ShockBall stuck, looks funny but you can make a shockcombo with this^^

Greetings
              Thanks for reporting. Gonna see what I can do with it, or if it's still occuring.

Comment

Originally posted by RattleSN4K3 View Post
                I'll have a look if I'm able to do so (although I still dislike the model).

Thanks for reporting. Gonna see what I can do with it, or if it's still occuring.

Yes please make it^^

Comment

I'll have a look if I'm able to do so (although I still dislike the model)
                  Glad I'm not the only one, it simply doesn't look like an Unreal Tournament gun.
                  UT2004 Movement Mutator

Comment

A second thought on this one. I guess I either stay with the "old" model or use the original BioRifle (UT3) model which was used before. In this way, both weapon will have a distinct model which can be recognized in-game.

Originally posted by Calypto View Post
                    Glad I'm not the only one, it simply doesn't look like an Unreal Tournament gun.
                    Yep, kinda. Nothing against KazeoHin or any other modeler, but some of the weapons don't look state of the art compared to what other game developers out there have created. For me, it actually does look like an Unreal Tournament gun but to be precise like an Unreal Tournament 1999 gun. That's what bugging me the most.

Comment

Sure, it just doesn't look ultra-futuristic enough, especially with this engine's capabilities.
                      UT2004 Movement Mutator

Comment

A second thought on this one. I guess I either stay with the "old" model or use the original BioRifle (UT3) model which was used before. In this way, both weapon will have a distinct model which can be recognized in-game.

Yep, kinda. Nothing against KazeoHin or any other modeler, but some of the weapons don't look state of the art compared to what other game developers out there have created. For me, it actually does look like an Unreal Tournament gun but to be precise like an Unreal Tournament 1999 gun. That's what bugging me the most.

Too bad...... but the ut3 model is better for this weapon

Comment

Updated for new UT version 0.1.12.1 build 3525360 (7/12/2017). Check the first post for the download.

Only recooked, I haven't changed/swapped the model (yet).

Comment

Updated for new UT version 0.1.12.1 build 3525360 (7/12/2017). Check the first post for the download.

Only recooked, I haven't changed/swapped the model (yet).
                            Thx for Recook^^

Comment

Working...
                            X