Cosmetics: Red Goggles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this is it! New update.
    Default color was changed from green to orange.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Goggles1.JPG
Views:	21
Size:	390.4 KB
ID:	388419

Mesh was changed too and now goggles are more streamlined. Thus, it closes player's eyes from the sides.

Name:	Goggles2.jpg
Size:	764.1 KB
ID:	388416

To the lens was added a gradient (and now it is more cool ) and Unreal title/label/logo...whatever at both sides.
    Also was added new effect...when player is dead the color of his goggles bacomes black.

Name:	Goggles3.jpg
Size:	538.8 KB
ID:	388417

And now it is called Unreal Goggles...not red.
    If I don't decide to add other effects, then this is the final version.

P.S. It is ready for the market) Epic games where are you
    Attached Files

Comment

I like the new orange color, as well as the gradient, but I'm not sure about the logo... It doesn't look like it's printed on the lens.

In my opinion, its position is also uncomfortable, since it's in front of the player's sight. I think you should put the logo in the upper zone of the lens, like in the following example:

If you want a cooler effect to your lens, you could also toggle Two Sided in the lens' material options: this should make the printed logo viewable from behind in a more natural way, too.

I also think you should play a bit with the black plastic material. Now it seems quite unresponsive to light sources.

Anyway, keep it up! This one is coming out nicely!

-Luigi Rapetta
      (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
      Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Originally posted by rapfamily4 View Post
        I like the new orange color, as well as the gradient, but I'm not sure about the logo... It doesn't look like it's printed on the lens.

In my opinion, its position is also uncomfortable, since it's in front of the player's sight. I think you should put the logo in the upper zone of the lens, like in the following example:

If you want a cooler effect to your lens, you could also toggle Two Sided in the lens' material options: this should make the printed logo viewable from behind in a more natural way, too.

I also think you should play a bit with the black plastic material. Now it seems quite unresponsive to light sources.

Anyway, keep it up! This one is coming out nicely!
        Hello man and thank you for following my project)
        ​​​​​Well I don't quite agree with you about logo)
        It is not in front of the player's sight...it is lower)
        The logo does not close eyes. And it does not disturb neither the player nor the bots))) At first I wanted to make the logo smaller, but even on a large FHD screen it became hard to see. By the way just like on your picture. And the letter U in the curcle(or what is it) is perfectly placed. So the logo is in the right place and the right size.
        As for the logo on both sides, it was designed so. When player is defeated his eyewear falls off. And it's very cool that the logo can be seen not inverted from any angle and from any side.
        What about plastic material...I'll think about it)
        Last edited by AlphaLeo; 05-29-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Well, I did not post anything here for a long time ... after long experiments I can say that this version of Unreal Goggles is final. Nothing better, interesting or more beautiful happened ... just a little later I'll add a few more screenshots.

Comment

Can you include a version with matching mullet and 'stache to go with those shades? =]

NoBrainsNoAims^ // nbna^
            My movies on YouTube:
            UT2k4: UT~]i[mmortalZ Part 1
            , Part 2 / UT~]i[mmortalZ 2 / UT Immortalz 3
            UT4: Rocket Jumping - Titan Pass

UT4: Frag Highlights #1 / #2 / #3 NEW

Comment

Working...
            X