Cosmetics: Red Goggles.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PROTOTYPE] Cosmetics: Red Goggles.

Hello everyone! This is the prototype of red goggles for UT4.

Attached Files

Modified version. Eyeglass frame was changed. Distortion of the lens was added. The number of vertices was reduced.
    Attached Files

Comment

That's a nice idea! What about changing the color of the glass basing on the team?

-Luigi Rapetta
      (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
      Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Originally posted by rapfamily4 View Post
        That's a nice idea! What about changing the color of the glass basing on the team?
        Hmm...it's not a bad idea) I should have thought of it myself I'll try to make a script and the glass color will change automatically.

Comment

awesome! when you add the team color feature and release them on the market place, let me know! they look absolutely gorgeous

Comment

Originally posted by ßòóm View Post
            awesome! when you add the team color feature and release them on the market place, let me know! they look absolutely gorgeous
            Thanks Work is in progress! I really hope to release them on market place...I will keep you informed)

Comment

nice, looking forward to that, kind wondering what they will look like on a skaarj...

Comment

UT needs more cosmetic items!

BTW nice item

Comment

Originally posted by ßòóm View Post
                  nice, looking forward to that, kind wondering what they will look like on a skaarj...
                  hah I think it would be pretty odd))

Comment

Originally posted by HBHighlander View Post
                    UT needs more cosmetic items!

BTW nice item
                    Thanks man

Comment

Well I think it is almost done. Mesh was a little bit modified. Color changing is working. In deathmatch (no team) there is a green color (I'm still thinking about green) and in team play the color changes according to the team.

Click image for larger version

Name:	G1.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	387234Click image for larger version

Name:	G2.jpg
Size:	354.6 KB
ID:	387235Click image for larger version

Name:	G3.jpg
Size:	302.6 KB
ID:	387236Click image for larger version

Name:	G4.jpg
Size:	362.7 KB
ID:	387237
                      Attached Files

Comment

Good job. I wonder if there are plans to experiment some more and get things like this on the market? One for Flak
                        Current Main Issues: Tri-Rox (Remove), Scoreboards lack player stats,Team Balance.

My Pre-Alpha Highlights 2016 to early 2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlKQ349o8A | http://plays.tv/u/Smurgl

Comment

Originally posted by Smurgl View Post
                          Good job. I wonder if there are plans to experiment some more and get things like this on the market? One for Flak
                          Thanks! I will definitely make it perfect. It would be great to release it on the marketplace.

Comment

I like the new update! Are you going to put some normal maps on it?

-Luigi Rapetta
                            (rapfamily4)

My projects list:
                            Unreal Monsters | Armor Pickups | Dispersion Pistol for Invasion | Fusion Cannon - a Flak Cannon variant

Comment

Originally posted by rapfamily4 View Post
                              I like the new update! Are you going to put some normal maps on it?
                              Thanx) well I don't think there is any reason for mapping it...I'm preparing something else...I am sure you will also like the next update)

Comment

Working...
                              X