Where do we start ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skeptika View Post
    I did register, I do have UE4, I did set up Github in Account settings... I see nothing, do you see something when you go to those links?
    Ah, sorry. Er yeah, it takes me to information about the project and the files available so far.
    Have you verified your email? I can't remember if I did anything else though? Just clicked on "watch" on unreal engine and unreal tournament projects.
    Then got an email saying I'd been added to Epic Games team developers.

Comment

Originally posted by skeptika View Post
      I did register, I do have UE4, I did set up Github in Account settings... I see nothing, do you see something when you go to those links?
      You need to be active UE4 subscriber and have GitHub account tied your Unreal account, you can do that in Unreal account profile settings

Comment

What was the overall result of this project? I am from https://postcodefinder.net/northern-ireland/. I have heard about it but I have never studied it properly. Please tell me where to look for details. If I understand correctly, everything is over now. But possibly, you know some similar open projects like this? Please share the information if you are so kind. Thanks in advance.
        Last edited by volosr; 05-09-2020, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X