This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[OFFICIAL] UT Programming Trello Board

Our programming Trello Board is now visible to the public at https://trello.com/b/Q07L4mSS/unreal...nt-programming . We'll have a content related Trello board in the near future. Cards marked with the purple label are features we are looking for community involvement in implementing.

This is our first pass, so it's rough. We'd love to hear your feedback on how we can improve it.

Nice. I was looking forward to something like this so I know where my time can be best utilized towards helping out.
    Join Project: Open Tournament: OpenTournamentGame.com | Project Trello | Discord | YouTube

Subscribe to /r/UnrealSeries - The subreddit for free & uncensored discussion of Unreal series games!

Unreal Prime Weapons: Impact Hammer | Enforcer | BioRifle | Shock Rifle | Link Gun | Ripper | Minigun | Flak Cannon | Rocket Launcher | Sniper Rifle | Grenade Launcher | Dispersion Pistol

Comment

[BRAINSTORM] Trello board coordination - how to manage who does what in community?

Comment

Very nice Steve. This looks like a fantastic system for looking at to-do lists in an organized fashion.
        irc.globalgamers.net | #2k4ctf |#ut4pugs | #unrealtournament | Ownedwell.com | UT2004 Grail

Comment

This is really awesome, its amazing how much of a difference having that overview helps
          Upon release, Unreal Tournament 2004 was met with widespread critical acclaim. Several critics praised the unique, fast-paced, fun and challenging nature of the game as its main selling points, while fans touted the post-release support and extensive modding capabilities.

Comment

AI is now on Trello Board - UE4 tutorial and UT^2: Winning Botprize 2012 Entry

Comment

Any chance you guys plan on updating this soon? Noticed the last update was Nov 1st and 2015 looks kind of bare. Really enjoying the game so far.

Oh, and happy holidays
              Join us for friendly UT4 Pugs at irc.globalgamers.net #ut4pugs

Comment

I'm working on updating the trello board this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Polge View Post
                  I'm working on updating the trello board this week.
                  Awesome sounds good, thanks
                  Join us for friendly UT4 Pugs at irc.globalgamers.net #ut4pugs

Comment

How about a section for community initiatives that could contain items that you guys have said you have no plans to address but that you would love for the community to tackle. Rearrangeable huds and weapon hide come to mind as good examples of this. I know that the trello board was helpful to me in deciding where I could contribute and projects like these are great ways to get started that may go unnoticed.

Comment

This is just a reminder for devs Trello is outdated. There are cards labeled with "Community help needed" but without details of how to start contributing/developing. Couldn't even find details on some cards on forum. Please update it
                      Duel rankings contributor | running Unreal Tournament @ ESL

Comment

I think this can be a very useful tool for weapon balancing. Looking forward to getting involved any way I can.

Comment

Is the trello board up to date? I'd like to take a stab at contributing.

Comment

I'm actually really excited about this. I look forwards to having an opportunity to contribute

Comment

Originally posted by Karosis View Post
                              I'm actually really excited about this. I look forwards to having an opportunity to contribute
                              you should check github for contributions, the trello board is not updated atleast one year.

Comment

Working...
                              X