Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitch Mitchell View Post

https://github.com/sereau/UnrealTournament

That is the correct link, just, you tend to have to have a github account, or, be logged into your github account before you can access it.

It does help to have the cookies and history for github 'protected' so it knows who you are whenever you go back to it.

hope that helps
    No, I have a Github account, project does not exist, even sereau user dont have any file, only jan 21/2018 Joined GitHub.

Comment

Originally posted by MadeinSpain View Post

No, I have a Github account, project does not exist, even sereau user dont have any file, only jan 21/2018 Joined GitHub.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	page.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	209.7 KB
ID:	412069
      Maps:

DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

Thank you Mitch Mitchell, I got it, I didn't have connected my EpicGames account whit GitHub.

Comment

I can’t assemble the game, i get this error when i run GenerateProjectFiles.bat
          Messages while compiling G: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Intermediate \ Build \ BuildRules \ UnrealTournamentModuleRules.dll:
          g: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Source \ BlueprintContext \ BlueprintContext.Build.cs (13,29): error CS0246: Could not find the name of the type or namespace "ReadOnlyTargetRules" (is the using directive or assembly reference missing?)
          g: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Source \ BlueprintContextEditor \ BlueprintContextEditor.Build.cs (7,35): error CS0246: Could not find the name of the type or namespace "ReadOnlyTargetRules" (directive using? or link to assembly?
          g: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Source \ GithubStubs \ GithubStubs.Build.cs (8,24): error CS0246: Could not find the name of the type or namespace "ReadOnlyTargetRules" (is the using directive or assembly reference missing?)
          g: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Source \ UnrealTournament \ UnrealTournament.Build.cs (13.29): error CS0246: Could not find the name of the type or namespace "ReadOnlyTargetRules" (using the directive or link to the assembly?)
          g: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Source \ UnrealTournamentEditor \ UnrealTournamentEditor.Build.cs (13,35): error CS0246: Could not find the name of the type or namespace "ReadOnlyTargetRules" (is the using directive or assembly reference missing?)
          g: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Source \ UnrealTournamentFullScreenMovie \ UnrealTournamentFullScreenMovie.Build.cs (9,44): error CS0246: Could not find the name of the type or namespace "ReadOnlyTargetRules" (link to the using directive) or
          g: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Source \ UnrealTournamentServer \ UnrealTournamentServer.Build.cs (13.32): error CS0246: Could not find the name of the type or namespace "ReadOnlyTargetRules" (is the using directive or assembly reference missing?)
          g: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Source \ UTReplayStreamer \ UTReplayStreamer.Build.cs (7.33): error CS0246: Could not find the name of the type or namespace "ReadOnlyTargetRules" (is the using directive or assembly reference missing?)
          g: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Plugins \ CorsairRGB \ Source \ CorsairRGB.Build.cs (9,21): error CS0246: Could not find the name of the type or namespace "ReadOnlyTargetRules" (is the using directive or assembly reference missing?)
          g: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Plugins \ CustomBot \ Source \ CustomBot \ CustomBot.Build.cs (7,20): error CS0246: Could not find name of type or namespace "ReadOnlyTargetRules" (using directive or link to assembly ?)
          g: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Plugins \ PackageContent \ Source \ PackageContent.Build.cs (7.25): error CS0246: Could not find the name of the type or namespace "ReadOnlyTargetRules" (is the using directive or assembly reference missing?)
          g: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Plugins \ RazerChroma \ Source \ RazerChroma.Build.cs (9,22): error CS0246: Could not find the name of the type or namespace "ReadOnlyTargetRules" (is the using directive or assembly reference missing?)
          g: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Plugins \ SampleGameMode \ Source \ SampleGameMode.Build.cs (7.25): error CS0246: Could not find the name of the type or namespace "ReadOnlyTargetRules" (is the using directive or assembly reference missing?)
          g: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Plugins \ SampleMutator \ Source \ SampleMutator \ SampleMutator.Build.cs (7,24): error CS0246: Could not find the type name or namespace "ReadOnlyTargetRules" (using the directive or link to assembly ?)
          g: \ UnrealTournament-ue4_20_1_update \ UnrealTournament \ Plugins \ WebMRecord \ Source \ WebMRecord.Build.cs (9,21): error CS0246: Could not find the name of the type or namespace "ReadOnlyTargetRules" (is the using directive or assembly reference missing?)
          UnrealBuildTool Exception: ERROR: UnrealBuildTool encountered an error while compiling source files
          Anyone can help me? i'm a ****ing noob about code.

Comment

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dot...essages/cs0246

The comment "read only target rules" is (typically) because of a prior version reference, like a plug-in, from 4.14 or 4.15 and so, when updating to 4.16 (or higher) this reference still exists and simply, it can't find it.

I could relate to the version of VS you are using, as I understand VS2015 was the standard when the build (pre-forked) was released by Epic.

Somewhere between these point is the answer, and in the interim, may I suggest a case of Miller light?
            Maps:

DM-PSi ; DM-Genku ; DM-Untold Storage ; DM-Station (WIP) ; DM-HeatRay Physx (WIP)

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

Hi there.

I also had an interest to port UT4 to the latest version of UE4:
              https://github.com/timur-losev/UnrealTournament
              Here you can find a branch 4.24.3_dev.
              How get it to work:
              1. You must have source code of Unreal Engine 4.24.3 - just checkout 4.24 branch and launch Setup.bat
              2. Checkout my UT4 4.24.3_dev and also launch Setup.bat
              3. Copy over the whole content of UnrealEngine/Engine to UnrealTournament/Engine
              4. Review and "Revert" changes in .cpp/.h files introduced by copying
              5. GenerateProjectFiles.bat -2017

Most of the bugs that exist on UnrealTournament\Content folder are fixed on my side but I don't know how to commit it

Contact me in any case of problems

Comment

It's pretty awesome you went through this effort that will never be noticed or rewarded in any way. In regards to the Master Server (i.e. MCP) stuff... why not just rip it out? I think that's what Joe Wilcox did in his fork because it's SUPER outdated and would take a lot of effort to reintegrate the latest version. At this point, we don't need it anyway if we want to run an updated version of the game.

Also, since the only requirement is being able to build and you can easily just write out the instructions someone can easily follow (maybe it's even scriptable enough now?), it seems like we could make even more progress with changes to the game. Dunno, just thinking out loud. Maybe the effort is better spent on OpenTournament where people are actively contributing and care about releasing something...
                HABOUJI! Ouboudah! Batai d'va!
                BeyondUnreal - Liandri Archives [An extensive repository of Unreal lore.] - Join us on IRC [irc.utchat.com - #beyondunreal]

Comment

What's the newest,the last version digital,online,virtual update of Unreal Engine 4?UE4.26? If that's so then why not updating it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gamerz31w View Post
                    What's the newest,the last version digital,online,virtual update of Unreal Engine 4?UE4.26? If that's so then why not updating it?
                    I wholeheartedly agree sir.

If one is to understand Epic Games fully, they are arguing that projects can be upgraded to the latest version of the engine, which in this case is 4.27.

The only ones who can do this are Epic Games, as it is them who hold the original project file on disk somewhere, and it is therefore them and them alone who can update the game from the 4.14/15 version they unceremoniously decided to leave it in.

This was an experiment, that thanks to them, went horribly wrong with the type of backlash only Cyberpunk 2077 would know anything about.

However, thanks to NINJA 'flexing' on 11 year olds with Fortnite, they decided to simply not care about it.

/Milertime.
                    Maps:

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

I wholeheartedly agree sir.

If one is to understand Epic Games fully, they are arguing that projects can be upgraded to the latest version of the engine, which in this case is 4.27.

The only ones who can do this are Epic Games, as it is them who hold the original project file on disk somewhere, and it is therefore them and them alone who can update the game from the 4.14/15 version they unceremoniously decided to leave it in.

This was an experiment, that thanks to them, went horribly wrong with the type of backlash only Cyberpunk 2077 would know anything about.

However, thanks to NINJA 'flexing' on 11 year olds with Fortnite, they decided to simply not care about it.

/Milertime.
                      Same for Jazz Jackrabbit 3 in the past circa estimate since Anno Domini of years of 1999/2000. MOTHER 3 3D Prototype and more cancelled games like that,Rayman 4,Epic Mickey 3...etc. That was or rather that were as for examples,instances of unreleased,unifinished videogames.
                      Last edited by Gamerz31w; 10-11-2021, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamerz31w View Post

Same for Jazz Jackrabbit 3 in the past circa estimate since Anno Domini of years of 1999/2000. MOTHER 3 3D Prototype and more cancelled games like that, Rayman 4,Epic Mickey 3...etc. That was or rather that were as for examples,instances of unreleased,unfinished video-games.
                        No disagreement from me, but, this is a multi-billion $ company with so much money, they can even take Apple to court over terms and conditions of a developer agreement. That makes them mighty.

The cherry on top of the cake for which they take, is they own the game engine to make and bake their own...for goodness sake!
                        Maps:

DM/TSD-Formidable (WIP)

Comment

No disagreement from me, but, this is a multi-billion $ company with so much money, they can even take Apple to court over terms and conditions of a developer agreement. That makes them mighty.

The cherry on top of the cake for which they take, is they own the game engine to make and bake their own...for goodness sake!
                          Epic Games,CCP,Tencent,People Can Fly they already did it. Are they bad because Epic Games evolved? I have mixed thoughts about old companies such as Sega for instance as an example being third party and Epic Games being behaving like first,second party companies. I don't care about their life careers successess about it. One thing is for sure billionaires nowadays they are ignorants. I hate them so badly for their poor business decisions. They are never gonna change themselves. I hate brand new indie game genre of Fortnite Battle Royale,RTS,MOBA,MMORPG-like games. I hate Epic Games Store exclusives. Stupid ****** new indie games.
                          Wealth does not last forever. I have a meme-eqsue highground not them which means their own life philosophies are absurd,stupid,pointless and meaningless. My philosophy is timeless their own one are not. I'm right not them. I will never change my mind. If they are stubborn then me neighter. Anyway I have a theory that American football team digital videogame players in Fortnite might be actually former,old influencers,old sponsors investors of Sega Sports of Baseball. That's no good.
                          https://www.reddit.com/r/virginvscha...had_unreal_im/
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hicC53AhZ6Y
                          Last edited by Gamerz31w; 10-15-2021, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X