Can't access Forum-Post to download UT4 for Linux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't access Forum-Post to download UT4 for Linux

Not sure if its my fault, but I can not access the Forum-Post with the Download (https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...Playable-Build).

I always get:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin
    I am logged in. If I Login again using that Link I get:

A System Error has occured.

The software is experiencing a systems error.

You should attempt to repeat your last action. If this error occurs again, please contact the site administrator.
    What did I do wrong? Do I need to login in the forum seperately? Or is it actually not allowed to download?

And sorry for the bad English, it's not my native Language.

Sorry, it's the fallout from the forum upgrade, permissions got messed up on some threads.
    "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
    - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Same here, in my desparation I tried cloning and compiling the git repo but without success. If I just execute make it fails at some screenshot utility, if I just make the clients they also fail when I try to launch. Does anybody have a link to the latest Linux binary?

Comment

This is what I get when trying to compile everything:

In file included from /media/WD/games/UnrealTournament/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/B4D820EA/UnrealFrontend/Development/ScreenShotComparison/Module.ScreenShotComparison.cpp:6:
        /media/WD/games/UnrealTournament/Engine/Source/Developer/ScreenShotComparison/Private/Widgets/SScreenShotBrowser.cpp:138:48: error: no matching function for call to 'MakeShared'
        TSharedPtr<FScreenComparisonModel> Model = MakeShared<FScreenComparisonModel>(EComparisonResultType::Added);
        ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        /media/WD/games/UnrealTournament/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Public/Templates/SharedPointer.h:477:42: note: candidate template ignored: couldn't infer template argument 'InMode'
        friend TSharedRef<InObjectType, InMode> MakeShared(InArgTypes&&... Args);
        ^
        In file included from /media/WD/games/UnrealTournament/Engine/Intermediate/Build/Linux/B4D820EA/UnrealFrontend/Development/ScreenShotComparison/Module.ScreenShotComparison.cpp:6:
        /media/WD/games/UnrealTournament/Engine/Source/Developer/ScreenShotComparison/Private/Widgets/SScreenShotBrowser.cpp:145:48: error: no matching function for call to 'MakeShared'
        TSharedPtr<FScreenComparisonModel> Model = MakeShared<FScreenComparisonModel>(EComparisonResultType::Missing);
        /media/WD/games/UnrealTournament/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Public/Templates/SharedPointer.h:477:42: note: candidate template ignored: couldn't infer template argument 'InMode'
        ^
        /media/WD/games/UnrealTournament/Engine/Source/Developer/ScreenShotComparison/Private/Widgets/SScreenShotBrowser.cpp:153:48: error: no matching function for call to 'MakeShared'
        TSharedPtr<FScreenComparisonModel> Model = MakeShared<FScreenComparisonModel>(EComparisonResultType::Compared);
        ^

Comment

T0bY try now
          "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
          - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Hi. I'm logged in but can't access the forum post to download the newest build. Let me know if there's anything I need to do to access it. Thank you

Comment

I'm also unable to access the forum post to download the latest version. What should I be doing to get access to the thread again?

Comment

Could you guys try again and let me know?
                Stacey Conley
                -----------------------------
                Unreal Tournament Community Manager
                Epic Games, Inc.
                Twitter | Twitch | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Pinterest

Comment

It works for me. Thanks for fix Flak
                  Pro 2 Play Community Website @ https://www.pro2play.com/
                  UT4 Server/Hub Guide @ https://www.pro2play.com/games/ut4/guide.php
                  UT3 Server Guide @ https://www.pro2play.com/games/ut3/serverguide.php
                  Need help? Join Discord Chat @ https://discord.gg/ETv384q

Comment

Working now, thank you.
                    I'm getting access forbidden on the Linux server link.

Code:
                    <Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId><removed></RequestId><HostId><removed></HostId></Error>
                    Last edited by Dr9Love; 04-18-2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Linux server link is now working.

Comment

Dr9Love there's a new build out, check the updated links here: https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...sted-4-18-2017
                        - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Same here, get "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page."

Comment

Got 3395761, thank you.

Comment

Works now, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X