Can't access Forum-Post to download UT4 for Linux

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah same to me as well.
    Not authorized while logged in. Force relogin via the inline link and got stuck with apache server error
    A System Error has occured.

The software is experiencing a systems error.

You should attempt to repeat your last action. If this error occurs again, please contact the site administrator.

So here I am, "taking first contact tough"

Can someone help?

Thanks much appreciated

Comment

Thanks guys, it works! Could you include the Linux Version download in the main download window besides windows and mac? Would be so cool to see the final UT4 running also natively on Linux.

Comment

Doesn't seem to work for me. Seems the login credentials are different than here:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
        Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

what's the fix?

Comment

Me too says ....
          "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
          Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin"

Comment

Everyone, please get the build from this post for now: https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtour...sted-4-18-2017
            "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
            - RenegadeRetard

Comment

_Lynx do you know what the difference of the UE4-Linux-Shippingx86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.modules binary is? Better performance?

Comment

Sorry, no idea.
                "Yeah. _Lynx can fire the lightning gun, have the lightning bolt turn a 90 degree corner, stop and ask the closest teammate for directions, confuse the directions and get lost, realize it went the wrong way, make a U-Turn, and get a headshot on the intended target."
                - RenegadeRetard

Comment

Working...
                X