used linux ofr some months, learned linux and forgot how to use windows lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

used linux ofr some months, learned linux and forgot how to use windows lol

Well, some months ago i got into a hard situation, as you guys probably know 80% of brazil population is poor, and I am too, and i got tired of windows in my super low end pc, and when i saw the Windows 11 minimum requisits i entered in shock, my uncle uses arch and ubuntu and tried to show me the open source world to me, but i refused in the past cuz i didn't know a single Linux command and system things, now i changed to linux Ubuntu, its perfect, i watched tutorials and installing was easy as windows, i already started installing things right of, but, my pc now has the Socket broken, and my uncle is fixing it, and in the time, my mom has a laptop with windows 10, and it was slow, so slow, i tried to install mint on it but i needed to reinstall windows in the laptop cuz my parents just refuse to convert and learn the system, and I actually forgot how to use windows, i think i can dual boot that laptop but ill leave it as it is right now, linux is a great experience, thanks community and uncle for showing me this!
    azarchatrandomomegle
    Thanks
    Last edited by DyJ_321509; 10-21-2021, 06:55 AM.
Working...
X