[Possible] Music for UT4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Possible] Music for UT4.

Hello, everyone. My name is Negative of NSi. I am a newcomer to the world of major music composition and I would like you guys to give me a chance. Here are a couple that might work for UT4:

https://soundcloud.com/negativestudi...y-instrumental
    https://soundcloud.com/negativestudios/negative-smooth

I'm aware that these might not be the best songs for this game, but it's worth a shot.

-Negative of NSi

I really like the second ! with the ambient sound and dynamic DnB ! ^^

Comment

I also liked the second one actually. Great stuff!

Comment

You should experiment a bit with the second one, as it is has quite a bit of potential.

Try slowing it down a bit for instance, or try putting it on in the background while playing the game and adjust the speed of the track according to the game. To me it feels a slight bit too fast for an UT game.

Also the low-pass filter effect somewhere in the middle, it might be better to do that just once, it goes a bit too deep to use it frequently in my opinion, to me it felt weird hearing it the second time if you get what I mean (2:45 and 3:06). You might wanna consider not making it that deep at all : P Try using it as a finisher for the drums around 4:43 where they stop.

Finally, make sure the track will not distract during game-play, you might want to filter away some of the sharper tones on the drums.

I might leave you some comments on soundcloud because that's easier
        Music Concepts for UT4 (Soundcloud) || Thread || Website

IN-GAME NICKS: Avalanche / <--Archer-<<

Comment

Hey, guys. Negative of NSi here to say "thank you" for the reception that my music has gotten lately. I wasn't expecting to get any reception what-so-ever.

I would also like to give a shout out to ShoK and Ksilisab; two great people who have been following my work ever since I started taking music seriously.

Ksilisab also has music that he would like to be put in the UT4 soundtrack, go check it out. It's some good stuff. [You can find his post in the forums.]

-Negative of NSi

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeOfNSi View Post
            Hey, guys. Negative of NSi here to say "thank you" for the reception that my music has gotten lately. I wasn't expecting to get any reception what-so-ever.

I would also like to give a shout out to ShoK and Ksilisab; two great people who have been following my work ever since I started taking music seriously.

Ksilisab also has music that he would like to be put in the UT4 soundtrack, go check it out. It's some good stuff. [You can find his post in the forums.]

-Negative of NSi
            Oh Nega you're such a delight to see in the forums c:

Comment

He's grown so much :')
              Fragging Noobs Since 2004!

Comment

It has been a long time since I updated this...

Well then, here's another suggested song for UT4.

https://soundcloud.com/negativestudi...l-your-aktions

-DJ Negative

Comment

I'm a big fan of the second one you made, it's simpler but it has a very ambient feel to it which i think is unique to the Unreal universe. Great work on the rest of your tracks as well!

Comment

Working...
                  X