Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Experienced Sound Designer/Music Composer Looking To Fill A Role For UT

Hey everyone,

So I played a little UT back in the day and have played a vast amount of FPS throughout the years. I've also been working in the audio/music industry for over 5 years now, and I just recently graduated from Full Sail University with my bachelors degree in Audio Engineering, and I also am a certified Pro Tools user. I have done sound design for a few games now, as well as music. In general I have a ton of experience in audio/music, ranging from producing music for artists, mixing/mastering, audio editing, audio post-production and sound production.

I just recently found out about this new version of UT and I'm super interested in it. I've played it quite a bit the last week or so and I'm loving the game, and I'm loving this whole 'Community Made' idea. I totally want to be apart of this experience and fulfill a role on the audio/music side of things.

Here is a link to my portfolio. Here you can take a listen to my past video game projects, original music tracks and other media I have created. (sorry for the janky looking wix URL)
    https://countmorrisbeats.wixsite.com/countmorrismusic

So my question is, how do I get involved? Who do I contact to be part of a project? For the last few days I haven't been able to stop thinking about being apart of this project, so any information on how to get involved would be so appreciated!!!

Hope to work with ya'll soon!
    -Count Morris

Your best bet is to pick something in the game that you think you can improve, then start making your own prototypes and sharing them here. If your work gains interest and enough positive response then it could be included in the game down the road.
    :|

Comment

Originally posted by Flikswich View Post
      Your best bet is to pick something in the game that you think you can improve, then start making your own prototypes and sharing them here. If your work gains interest and enough positive response then it could be included in the game down the road.

Okay awesome, I will keep that in mind. Is that how all content is being acquired in the game?

Comment

Working...
      X