• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unreal Tournament OST reworks

Guys, check these reworks out, im not the author

Comment

I gotta admit, those remixes are sick.

Comment

yeh these are top quality in every way! I especially love the Mission Landing rework
        Beatport || EDM Network Top 10 chart releases
        Support from Datsik, Aero Chord, MUST DIE! & More
        Perth, Western Australia
        Www.Soundcloud.com/CasueL-1

Comment

yeah, fine piece of music. this is what I was talking about in my thread, nobodys answering...

https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...-matched-music

Comment

Originally posted by phoraxx View Post
            yeah, fine piece of music. this is what I was talking about in my thread, nobodys answering...

https://forums.unrealtournament.com/...-matched-music
            Perhaps nobody was answering because you called all other threads rubbish.
            Music Concepts for UT4 (Soundcloud) || Thread || Website

IN-GAME NICKS: Avalanche / <--Archer-<<

Comment

at least i was honest and got balls to make such a statement. If I don't like something, i say it, or just ignore it. btw, good job with Orbit

// ppl can disagree and write what they think instead of ignoring it, assuming that Ur right
              Last edited by phoraxx; 09-11-2014, 01:38 PM.

Comment

at least i was honest and got balls to make such a statement. If I don't like something, i say it, or just ignore it. btw, good job with Orbit

// ppl can disagree and write what they think instead of ignoring it, assuming that Ur right
                Yeah of course you're free to state your opinion and to be honest, I just mean that others might not like it when you're so vocal and then give you the same treatment back :P

If I have to be honest in regards to this thread, I think having remixes all over again (like in UT3) in the game would be a bad idea, would rather be nice if we had new stuff based on the typical "UT style", that way we'll have an awesome soundtrack that still sounds refreshing.

Not that the guy who made these did a bad job, especially his Organic remix/redux is top notch, the other two have some strange instrument choices at some parts that I don't like.

Comment

I din't say we need only remixes in new UT, haven't u read my thread? I put some examples, some great track, remixes in this case, just to show the direction it should be heading. other words, i would like to hear new tracks as good as those remixes, which are brilliant. That style carries the spirit if UT.

Comment

I din't say we need only remixes in new UT, haven't u read my thread? I put some examples, some great track, remixes in this case, just to show the direction it should be heading. other words, i would like to hear new tracks as good as those remixes, which are brilliant. That style carries the spirit if UT.
                    Yeah I wasn't specifically talking about you, but some people have been saying stuff like that. We're pretty much on the same line :P

Comment

These reworks are extremely well done, keeping with the spirit of the original songs while giving them a modern splash. Organic is one of my personal favorites, but what you did to Mission Landing was very good.
                      Last edited by HitscanGaem; 09-12-2014, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Hello, UT Community!
                        My name is Ilya, I'm the author of these remixes and I appreciate much You like some of it. Thank You, it's very nice to find my tracks in such UT specific page! It's very kind of You all to post and comment it )).

Frankly, I've started reworking UT1 tracks long time before I found out there is UT4 developing in progress. So my remixes are not intended to be UT4 tracks although I was really excited to know UT4 soundtrack could be assembled with different tracks by enthusiastic authors.

Also I found here a plenty of tracks in [Concept Art] threads, excellent single songs, collaborations and even whole pack of great music, it's very inspirational =)

I really hope such gifted composers will succeed to participate in UT4 OST, I believe with all my heart Michael van den Bos, Alex Brandon, Kevin Riepl, Rom Di Prisco and other original composers will find an opportunity to be involved, and it would be the great honor for me to be a part of Your community =)
                        Last edited by necto; 10-19-2014, 12:10 PM.
                        Go Down 2016 (UT4 redux)
                        Mechanism 8 (NU remix)
                        my other UT4 demo and UT99 music remixes

Comment

Originally posted by Archer6621 View Post
                          If I have to be honest in regards to this thread, I think having remixes all over again (like in UT3) in the game would be a bad idea, would rather be nice if we had new stuff based on the typical "UT style", that way we'll have an awesome soundtrack that still sounds refreshing.
                          I totally agree, the same on the shock rifle prototype thread. Refreshing something doesn't necessarily mean "bad"

Comment

Man, the "Organic" remix isn't bad, that stuff has potential. I'm not saying it should be in the game or anything but I love it, good stuff I'd love to see what people nowadays could do with the old "Phantom" track from UT99. I haven't heard it since, I think.

Comment

UT99 soundtrack man... I just... <3

http://youtu.be/onXVklIxbUc

Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                              X