Leave a comment:

• replied
    this sounds really great.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    very very nice ! +1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, very reminiscent of earlier liquid when its was more smooth and moody. Reminds me of the Yearning by unknown error without vocals. I approve a lot!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow a stunner. Personally I would lower the levels of the drums a little, but this tune is what I'm talkin' about lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is ****ing amazing. As a fan of both of the Mechwarrior and Unreal series, I have to say your creations are very much amazing and capture perfectly the soul of each ambiance you are trying to recreate.

When listening to this track, I just close my eyes and imagine the beautiful Universe before me, and I am left with an surge of energy, as if I am fighting to secure the existence of this Universe, or simply just to be able to experience it. My friend, this is so ****ing amazing. I haven't felt like this from music since I first heard the Unreal 1 soundtrack.

EDIT: Is there anywhere I can download this masterpiece? I would prefer to have a crystal clear file rather than risk jeopardizing the music quality from stereo-mixing it. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Good one.
    Fit for some lage open map or space station.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great track, i agree how ever on the first minute, that intro has to be longer, without that beat it stays 'Epic' and eternal, until the beats kicks in, and the action is on.

This one has some great potentional. Keep it up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Quite awesome indeed .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very good. I do think you need to change the drum samples used at the beginning, they sound a tad cheap.
    Other than that, this should totally be CTF-Face's track for UT4.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great Job Timo im a big Fan of of jour Works and Remakes. BTW I love your Mechwarrior Tracks!
    You have a big Talent.
    Last edited by Wolk; 10-20-2014, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice track, I like it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like it very much! It has a very soothing vibe. But in my opinion, it is too chill-like right now to fit perfectly with the game. The criticism offered so far is on point with what I would have to say but you're on the right track, that's for sure. Keep up the the good work!

Could you share a download link please?
    Last edited by Shletten; 10-19-2014, 04:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Really enjoy this track, although I am a huge sucker for D&B. Also thought that Stevie's comments were solid:

Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
    Another good one

The mood is great & very UT

It's a very good start but I have some suggestions :

1 - The fact the beat start almost at the beginning of the track make the intro not enough imo. I think the intro would be better if you keep only the synth until 0:33 and then add the beat in a fade in way (like at 2:25 for example).
    2 - I expected the melody to drop at 1:07 to leave the place to other arrangements.
    3 - The guitar we start to ear around 1:14 sound to much evasive. Beside all other effects sound like that. They aren't clear enough & doesn't pop in the track. You go many things in this track but they are altered by the main melody and the content DnB beat. Make them stand out more will will make the track sound much better.
    4 - The melody is there from the beginning to the end. This is way to long.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Another good one

The mood is great & very UT

It's a very good start but I have some suggestions :

1 - The fact the beat start almost at the beginning of the track make the intro not long enough imo. I think the intro would be better if you keep only the synth until 0:33 and then add the beat in a fade in way (like at 2:25 for example).
    2 - I expected the melody to drop at 1:07 to leave the place to other arrangements.
    3 - The guitar we start to ear around 1:14 sound to much evasive. Beside all other effects sound like that. They aren't clear enough & doesn't pop in the track. You go many things in this track but they are altered by the main melody and the constant DnB beat. Make them stand out more will will make the track sound much better.
    4 - The melody is there from the beginning to the end. This is way to long.
    Last edited by Stevelois; 10-21-2014, 12:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X