Comment

I've opened up a dropbox with .wav and .mp3
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4ljlwn18a...7m5gyKFya?dl=0

Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
      Look like it is the official music track for DM-CHILL

Awesome and CG !

Still, no dwn link for the WAV...

Music for Unreal Tournament

Chasing Voids - (Official CTF - BigRock)
      Solar Fields
      Perihelion

Comment

Awesome !!!

THX very much for sharing the WAV, it's an amazing track and I'm glad to have it in my collection
        Stevie's corner
        My UT4 maps
        Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

Comment

I wonder if this great track still fits with the new concept art Epic presented last week for this map. i think it should be The track of CTF-Bigrock.

Any updates on new tracks TS? Really love your style and love to hear more of it.
          | Designer | Copywriter | Writer | Editor | Soundtrack lover | Known as 7eVeN^ since UT'99!
          Follow me at Twitter @Mcjansen

Comment

Originally posted by Mcjansen View Post
            I wonder if this great track still fits with the new concept art Epic presented last week for this map. i think it should be The track of CTF-Bigrock.

Any updates on new tracks TS? Really love your style and love to hear more of it.
            Completely agreed with this, it's a great track, but not for DM-Chill. It would be fantastic to hear it on some of the space maps instead, because that's exactly what I think of when hearing it

DM-Chill needs something that will support its cold and dark ambience, something that will make you feel cold and give you chills, while keeping up the pace.
            Music Concepts for UT4 (Soundcloud) || Thread || Website

IN-GAME NICKS: Avalanche / <--Archer-<<

Comment

... such as your Dawn track...?

Kidding aside, i totally agree, Chasing voids doesn't fit to DM-chill but perfectly to CTF-bigrock!

Comment

Originally posted by zedmaster View Post
                ... such as your Dawn track...?

Kidding aside, i totally agree, Chasing voids doesn't fit to DM-chill but perfectly to CTF-bigrock!
                I honestly don't consider Dawn to be good enough for the game, I kinda rushed it off because I grew tired of working on it

So regardless of my track, I think DM-Chill needs different music haha
                Music Concepts for UT4 (Soundcloud) || Thread || Website

IN-GAME NICKS: Avalanche / <--Archer-<<

Comment

Mcjansen.

I just recently completed a film project. I'm now getting back into making more music concepts for the game. I will be posting more relatively soon.
                  The developers are keen to hear material which though familiar to the UT universe, redefine the sound we have come to know and love.

Originally posted by Mcjansen View Post

Music for Unreal Tournament

Chasing Voids - (Official CTF - BigRock)
                  Solar Fields
                  Perihelion

Comment

Working...
                  X