Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Mcjansen.

I just recently completed a film project. I'm now getting back into making more music concepts for the game. I will be posting more relatively soon.
    The developers are keen to hear material which though familiar to the UT universe, redefine the sound we have come to know and love.

Originally posted by Mcjansen View Post
    I wonder if this great track still fits with the new concept art Epic presented last week for this map. i think it should be The track of CTF-Bigrock.

Any updates on new tracks TS? Really love your style and love to hear more of it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by zedmaster View Post
    ... such as your Dawn track...?

Kidding aside, i totally agree, Chasing voids doesn't fit to DM-chill but perfectly to CTF-bigrock!
    I honestly don't consider Dawn to be good enough for the game, I kinda rushed it off because I grew tired of working on it

So regardless of my track, I think DM-Chill needs different music haha

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ... such as your Dawn track...?

Kidding aside, i totally agree, Chasing voids doesn't fit to DM-chill but perfectly to CTF-bigrock!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mcjansen View Post
    I wonder if this great track still fits with the new concept art Epic presented last week for this map. i think it should be The track of CTF-Bigrock.

Any updates on new tracks TS? Really love your style and love to hear more of it.
    Completely agreed with this, it's a great track, but not for DM-Chill. It would be fantastic to hear it on some of the space maps instead, because that's exactly what I think of when hearing it

DM-Chill needs something that will support its cold and dark ambience, something that will make you feel cold and give you chills, while keeping up the pace.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome !!!

THX very much for sharing the WAV, it's an amazing track and I'm glad to have it in my collection

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've opened up a dropbox with .wav and .mp3
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4ljlwn18a...7m5gyKFya?dl=0

Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
    Look like it is the official music track for DM-CHILL

Awesome and CG !

Still, no dwn link for the WAV...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Look like it is the official music track for DM-CHILL

Awesome and CG !

Still, no dwn link for the WAV...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Amazing. good job.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Love it would fit a space themed map well.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TSeals View Post
    Stevelois download is now active on my soundcloud.
    THX for letting me know Timothy but the download link is for the MP3, not the WAV file ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Couldn't help but notice this is now built into the current build. I'm listening to it in the editor right now. Fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Love this track!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Stevelois download is now active on my soundcloud.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LOL

Good one

Leave a comment:

Working...
X