Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music for Epic Maps

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Music for Epic Maps

    Hey guys,

    I havent uploaded new stuff for quite a while now. Here are three tracks for some of Epics maps. Please note that these are not official tracks, since none of those maps is meshed and fully fleshed out any of these tracks are subject to change:

    Full Playlist

    Single link:

    CTF-Outside

    DM-Deadfall

    DM-Cannon


    I tried to stay consistent to the menu music, especially noticable in the Outside track, looking forward to your feedback everyone.
    Nonemms Music Thread DM-Lea(Youtube Soundcloud )
    Fabian Joosten - composer for media

    #2
    Good sounds Nonemm. Only feedback I have at the moment is that I think Outside sounds too much like menu/cool down music ^_^
    My favorite of the three is Cannon but I think these are all pretty cool to begin with. Keep it up.
    MyArtstation
    @jayoplus

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by jayoplus View Post
      Good sounds Nonemm. Only feedback I have at the moment is that I think Outside sounds too much like menu/cool down music ^_^
      My favorite of the three is Cannon but I think these are all pretty cool to begin with. Keep it up.
      You might be right with the Outside track, out of the 3 its propably the most far fetched one. I wanted to see how far i can go with orchestral elements and different percussion and how it works in UT, just throwing ideas at the wall at the moment X).
      Nonemms Music Thread DM-Lea(Youtube Soundcloud )
      Fabian Joosten - composer for media

      Comment


        #4
        Outside... seems to fit more on a boss fight or cinematic imo

        Comment


          #5
          I really like DM-Deadfall & DM-Cannon, they are very well made CTF-Outside is great too

          Overall, the vibe is awesome. The arrangement's are top as long as sound diversity.

          The only thing that I found somehow bad is while I listen the tracks, they all sound "limited" and "compress". Music is supposed to breath, sound spacious and dynamic. Nice fade in/fade at the beginning / end out would be nice too

          Really nice work.
          Stevie's corner
          My UT4 maps
          Links : UE4 links (guide, tut), UE4 resources, Tools and resources

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
            The only thing that I found somehow bad is while I listen the tracks, they all sound "limited" and "compress". Music is supposed to breath, sound spacious and dynamic. Nice fade in/fade at the beginning / end out would be nice too
            And I havent even used compression yet :P I dont want the tracks to be too dynamic since dynamic changes will sound weird when ingame because the music dips in and dips out every now and then. I totally support your oppinion on that though, music has to breath and im always carefull with any kind of compression/limiting.

            The fade in/out problem isnt really a problem, easy fix :]
            Thanks for the feedback
            Nonemms Music Thread DM-Lea(Youtube Soundcloud )
            Fabian Joosten - composer for media

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Nonemm View Post
              Hey guys,

              I havent uploaded new stuff for quite a while now. Here are three tracks for some of Epics maps. Please note that these are not official tracks, since none of those maps is meshed and fully fleshed out any of these tracks are subject to change:

              Full Playlist

              Single link:

              CTF-Outside

              DM-Deadfall

              DM-Cannon


              I tried to stay consistent to the menu music, especially noticable in the Outside track, looking forward to your feedback everyone.

              I fell in love with CTF-Outside. It sounds amazing for a CTF map set out in a open space station.
              Olá!
              Take a look (listen) at my Portfolio!
              https://soundcloud.com/illya_benkard/sets/portfolio
              ________________________________________________

              Audiophile and cinematophile...this is me

              Comment

              Working...
              X