Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT - Contribution Voiceacting - Soundtrack and Gameplay HD

Hello!
    I have just uploaded HD gameplay with my soundtrack, voice acting and audio samples.
    Everything is just a demo and it is not in best shape.
    I am currently unemployed, however I am musician and UT fan so I wan't to contribute to new UT game if you guys like it.

Here is my video with demo track and samples:

Originally posted by Mrazomor View Post
    Hello!
    I have just uploaded HD gameplay with my soundtrack, voice acting and audio samples.
    Everything is just a demo and it is not in best shape.
    I am currently unemployed, however I am musician and UT fan so I wan't to contribute to new UT game if you guys like it.

Here is my video with demo track and samples:
    looks GREAT Mrazomor! you've great synchronicity skills and flak cannon skills to capture it! you really dominate the flak room! sounds and looks awesome! keep up the good work lucky, hard working, prepared opportunist. keep working on it although you are unemployed and I am too. hopefully you can pay me with eternal gratitude and it'll be enough to pay it forward to me in 10x (tenfold) returning good karma. i'm a musician myself, more of a ghost writer and you are free to take me announcement suggestions!

drink ginger and warm water next time to prepare your voice for dark growly Batman voices. and speak up in the mic so we can hear you. other than that, sounds GREAT! keep it up again! good luck!

btw, I can hear most taunts clearly. it clearly fits Necris Cyborgs as a result. heal your voice/and or lungs and do it again. smoke weed or drink hemp-oil or something. that'll sure help activate your imagination.
    Last edited by MettaCognition; 07-24-2015, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MettaCognition View Post
      looks GREAT Mrazomor! you've great synchronicity skills and flak cannon skills to capture it! you really dominate the flak room! sounds and looks awesome! keep up the good work lucky, hard working, prepared opportunist. keep working on it although you are unemployed and I am too. hopefully you can pay me with eternal gratitude and it'll be enough to pay it forward to me in 10x (tenfold) returning good karma. i'm a musician myself, more of a ghost writer and you are free to take me announcement suggestions!

drink ginger and warm water next time to prepare your voice for dark growly Batman voices. and speak up in the mic so we can hear you. other than that, sounds GREAT! keep it up again! good luck!

btw, I can hear most taunts clearly. it clearly fits Necris Cyborgs as a result. heal your voice/and or lungs and do it again. smoke weed or drink hemp-oil or something. that'll sure help activate your imagination.
      Hahaha you're amazing! Really I will use ginger and rakija next time, also I remember that smoke and vapor changes the voice.
      If you have some ideas, brainstorm it, let's make something
      See ya around!

Comment

try autotunes or try wearing a mask and/or voice mask your voice to create custom voices!

Comment

Can we just have a video where there is just voice ? Awesome stuff ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzi View Post
            Can we just have a video where there is just voice ? Awesome stuff ^^
            There are some clean samples at the end of video. I will upload them them in wav. and probably record even more samples during next month since I'll be getting better equipment.
            Thx btw.

Comment

For the sole purpose of clarity, a few of the dialogue lines are a bit hard to hear with the voice filters combined with in-game sounds, if you could crack down on this issue, I'm all for it. But, for the most part, this is great work!

Comment

Hey guys, this might be a little bit off-topic but still it has to do with my voice acting I am providing for Unreal Tournament. Recently I made over 150 audio samples 4 UT4 and I've got good reviews
                I want to share a track I've just released, I used same technique as I used on UT voice acting.
                Hope You will recognize the song

Comment

Hey Mrazomor, I have some new ideas that you can probably use. How 'bout we create a mosaic freestyle battle? Or we can make it comedic like Starcraft how Kerrigan and Duke are having sex or Obama Dubs songs. Instead make it about Unreal Tournament using the wide palette of taunts that they have to rebuttal and make comebacks. We can make a video about this. I think your kind of already doing that, correct me if I'm wrong. Or we can make a soap opera where everybody taunts everybody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO7q3CepiMs
                  Last edited by MettaCognition; 10-06-2015, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X